What is your age limit? How much older or younger can your partner be? Girls and guys?

I know in hs it's like taboo to date younger or older but I've heard of couple that have a crazy age difference. So basically how many years younger and older would you date?

Also is the reason for your limit?

Most Helpful Guy

• it's scarry to think I'll be turning 30 in about 3 months.
    my age range is 24-32. maybe a little outside that range if I find we have a special connection and get along very well.

• oh the reason is I like girls to be a bit younger and being somewhat realistic I have the max age a few years older than me. hum... also I've never had a problem with a few years difference between me and the girl I'm with.

• That's really funny and surprisingly helpful :D

• haha. that's pretty cool.
      Thanks for most helpful opiniion.

What Guys Said 14

• My age +2 and -2 years is what seems reasonable to me. I'd rather want to be with someone on a similar maturity level and state of life as mine - it just feels awkward to date someone younger, who might think they're mature, but really are not.. Maybe -3 will be valid soon, me being 22 right now.

• I get along better with girls my age and younger. Age for the most part is just a number. But in general probably between 18-30. As long as she's of age and mature enough, id fuck her right in the pussy.

• I like my partner to be about six years to one day younger than me. It's not an exact science, but anywhere in that spectrum usually works out just fine.

• Lmao! What a math! Hahaha I have started to believe in science ! :)

• Not a problem at all! I am available too for any football matches!

• Haha! Now you can root for your country? :-)

• Older than 18, younger than 100. I take all comers!

• I Would prefer a girl who's 20-30 . In saying that if I met a stunning girl who was between 18-20 or 30-40 then I wouldn't say no🙌🙌

• It depends what age I'm at (right now I'm 25; dating a 15 year old would be weird (and illegal), but a 50 year old dating a 40 year old doesn't sound that weird).

I'd say 10 years +/-. Outside that there's too much of a generation gap.

• Age range 20-35 at the most.

• My age limit would be 16-20.

A month ago I was breaking that limit though.-.

• 5 years, or 6 at maximum.

• M 20 for me limit is 17-20

• Younger - the law is my limit.

Older - no thanks

• I'm 25, and generally my age range is 25-30. Theoretically though I'd be willing to date anybody from 18-33/34. At the end of the day if I feel a connection, I won't let something silly like age really get in the way.

• As long as it's legal. Once it's legal, you have to decide if it's moral. But yeah, I wouldn't date someone who was illegal for me.

• Almost always 5-7 older and 2 years younger than my age. I don't really get along with younger people. I feel comfortable around older people and they understand me well.

What Girls Said 12

• 1yr younger I'm not really fond of a big age difference unless I'm the young one.

3yrs older it just seem like a good # not too much but still a difference.

At least for now I'll probably change my mind as I get older start dating older guys or even become a cougar.

• I'm 18. So it will prefer 18-22 :D haahha Ideal age will increase as my age increases too :D

• So you wouldn't date anyone younger assuming they're legal and you're already over 18?

• Same, I've always been told I was mature but I look much younger than I am so older guys tend to not look at me as a the opposite sex more rather like a little sister which irks me but I know it'll come In handy later so I'm just trying to put up with
      It lol

• As I'm more mature now I know I wasn't "perfect" with that said, looking at people around my age I'm confident I was more mature than most of my peers.

When I was shy I spent a lot of time abserving people around me which I think helped me learn peoples behavious and through *sudders* school I learned to be empathetic tward others.
      To me being able to tell how someone is feeling much of the time without asking them directly than being able to adjust how you act around them is very mature.

another thing is I've been very good with money pretty much sense I was 16 and a lot of adults still don't have that skill. :)

I hope that wasn't too much of a rant. I just wanted to explain how I think I was mature for my age.

• I really don't have an age range, personally I wouldn't date a guy younger than me for the simple reason I feel even guys my age are far too immature, my boyfriend is 3 years older than me and I feel this is best as he is more mature than I am and manages to keep me grounded :)

• I'd date a guy who is max 2 years younger and 4-5 years older.

• that's pretty much the inverse of my age range. around 5 years younger and 2 maybe 3 older. ><

• Ya I guess that would be a pretty good match.

• sounds pretty good to me :)

• I'm 18. I'd only date a year or so younger.
    And maybe three years older.

• Younger: i don't date younger guys.
    Older: Max 6-7 years.

• Minus 1 and plus 6 for me.

• younger - around like 5 years
    older - 10-15 max

• Ok so I'm 19 so I would date a guy as long as he wasn't 5years older than me. I don't have a probably with big gaps (my parents had 15yr one) but I just have a taste for men my own age

• Gotcha gotcha, that makes sense. Do you find it hard to find guys who think the same way? As in dating same age

• Not usually I mean yea there's a lot of older guys who do flirt with me and stuff but nothing serious. I'm in college so there are a lot of guys my age and I have years more of this (going to medical) so I have time to find that guy

• Nice, good luck with your studies! Thank you for sharing!

• it shouldn't matter. love has no age limit.

• I date between 20 and 65.

• Damn! 65? That's pretty old is there a reason why you'd date up to 65?

• sounds pretty good to me. although I would like a girl to be able to afford toys and stuff for her self.
      I like to think relationships should be 50/50 within reason.

• Most men when they get that age take joy in taking care of a woman.

• Wouldn't date a guy younger than me but am open to dating a guy 8 years my senior.