Would you date me? 15 year old girl from Norway?

Im 15 years old, loves training, fit, little bit shy, blonde long hair, blue eyes, kinda short

Most Helpful Girl

• You look great. I am sure many man would date you.

What Guys Said 23

• No offense but even if it were legal I'm into, you know, women. Not girls. I would hope you wouldn't date anyone my age either. If you would then there's a real problem here. I really hope you only mean this for guys under 18. You do, right? You're not looking for someone older than that, are you? Because that would be a problem.

• No, i would never date an adult, i should have written that i asked guys under 18:)

• Oh good. Carry on then. Just making sure. You never know on the internet, you know? Glad to hear it. I will say you're pretty though so you should be able to find someone good. Good luck with that. Hope it works out.

• no. i dont like jails. i love my freedom too much. haha all joking aside im sure there are lots of guys around your age that find you attractive, you are probably just to shy to notice. you will find your companion when you least expect it. let it happen naturally. and yes there is nothing wrong with all those characteristics you mentioned. keep on doing your thing. good luck :)

• NO...37 year old from the U. S.

• You look nice but your way to young for me and i think our interests match very much.

• Lol, at all the pedo replies so far. Sorry I can't help either I'm 24 so no bueno.

• inb4 Chris Hansen

• You're pretty but too young for me.

• Almost. 1 year from legal in Canada.

• jeg ville gitt det en sjangse, du er veldig pen og ville gjerne blitt mer kjent. men helt erlig så liker jeg ikke jenter som som er sjenerte. er 15 selv fra oslo

• Nope, your a little young for me haha and you look younger than you are as well

• Well, you're pretty... so I'm sure there are a lot of guys who would date you.

• 3 years for you to mature. "If she still has training wheels on her bicycle she's too young for you bro".

• yeah if you were older i would yeah for sure

• No because way too young to even feel attracted to

• Yeah i would send me a pic

• Yeah I would, but I've got a girlfriend :P

• Hell yeah but m 19 and you won't date me. :p

• I would take you to the circus and buy you cotton candy

• Yes I would (I am from the US)

• Btw... I am 19 who just recently kissed a girl who is your age. You look gorgeous, and I would love to date you, except you live too far away.

• You live in the land of Nordic Gods, there's hot guys and girls everywhere in Norway. Why are you asking this again?

• You sound attractive. However I'm pretty sure an 18 year old dating a 15 year old classifies as pedophilia.

• No, sorry, I wouldn't. You're 15. You have to wait a little, I'm afraid... Everything else sounds fine, though. :))

• Yes... but i don't know how... can i talk to you?

What Girls Said 2

• You're very pretty, I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding a nice guy! Confidence, girl, that's one thing guys like ;)

• You're white with blonde hair and blue eyes, yes most guys would date you.

• There are plenty of ugly people with blonde hair and blue eyes.

• Rubbish, firstly I prefer brunettes, secondly blue eyes aren't my preference and thirdly what do you take guys for that we would take someone based on two small physical features?

• you guys are so defensive geez relax. Are you going to tell me that Norwegian_girl is not pretty? don't be mean.