Should I just stop trying to get her on a date?

Well I've been trying to get this girl on a 3rd date for the past 3 weeks or so and something always comes up (on her part) , she just started working and she says she doesn't have money for a 3rd date to go ice skating, but its not like she ignores my msgs, she usually repsonds within the same day so its not like she ignores me... does she just see me as a friend or as a potential boyfriend still im just so confused since we havnt seen each other in about 3 weeks going on 4 next friday.

Most Helpful Girl

• did u pay for the first 2 dates? if so, she knows u will pay for the 3rd she just lost interest. if not, she's tired of dating a guy who doesn't pay she probably realized she has better options and put u in the friend zone. she's making excuses, if she wanted to see u she wouldn't have let nearly a month go by without another date. move on and next time pay for dates like a gentleman and women will look at u with higher esteem

What Girls Said 4

• You're inviting her out, why don't you pay for her to go?
    If she's having financial issues I doubt she will be able to go out anytime soon.

• she probably means it. i find myself in that situation quite often lately and it's so depressing not being able to go out with the guy i like. she probably sees you as a potential boyfriend

• like the lady above me suggested do you think i should offer to pay, she's your age...18

• Yes, offer to pay. If she comes up with another excuse, then I think you can safely start to assume she does not have romantic interest in you.

• yes do offer to pay :)

• hm... try giving her a break. wait a couple weeks before asking her out again... she might be busy, or she might be nervous. how did your first two dates go?

• Have you tried telling her maybe you can pay and then she has no excuse... ?

What Guys Said 1

• If you didn't pay for your 1st and 2nd date, she's probably thinking you are a cheapskate by now.