What do you think about modest guys?

are you just bored by them, if they make little to no sexual offers, would you never date such a guy? what do you think about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Modest guys are good.

• but if he was so modest, that you would have to make the first step, it would never happen, am i right?

• damn so i´ll have to get over my shyness after all XD

• Haha well yes :)

What Girls Said 6

• A little modesty wouldn't hurt anyone, but it would be difficult to stay in a relationship with a guy that's TOO shy and never takes the initiative. It'd be pretty uncomfortable for me if he can never communicate his needs, and a little hurtful that he doesn't trust me enough to loosen up; just be himself without thinking too much. All in all, moderation is best.

• I was thinking off the getting to know phase, not so much about later in an relationship

• That depends on the culture and the individual, I guess. For me, a sexual come-on at the getting-to-know phase would be too much. If you're looking for a one-time hook-up, it's understandable, but a guy who poses as a potential romantic interest and does that would, honestly, seem a bit creepy.

• Yeah that's what I think.

• if he makes some kind of move to let me know he was interested, then it wouldn't make him different than any other guy. actually i'd like a guy who was more modest than a guy who flirts with everyone. that isn't to say he should be rude to all other people except for me tho, because i'd hate that too

• Yeah because it's likely, that he fakes it for you, if he is rude to everyone else

• im bored by them

• but on the other hand, you are pissed off buy guys, how are quite the opposit?

• Modest is great but he's gotta show a little interest, and id want him to get comfortable with me eventually.

• Thanks for your input

• That's the kind of guy that I want.

• I'm not bored with them, I'd actually love a guy who'd want to get to know me for a while before got to know my body. I'm actually one of those people who doesn't want to have sex until I'm married, its just the way I want it. So yeah, modest guy, attractive.

• Wouldn't go so far :) but thanks for your answer.

What Guys Said 0