I'll Never Understand... like really?

I just don't get it. Why tell me you feeling me, you want me, but then again try to hangout, i don't get a response. you tell me all this stuff about you and me, but i don't see it yet. I'm almost like i'll believe when I see it. Why is it that a girl will tell me all the good things, but yet when I make a move to make it happen, just meeting you for the first time, nothing happens?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like this girl is pretty talk the talk but not walk the walk. She sounds like she just wants to have all the feelings of a relationship, like the sweet talk, but she doesn't want to be serious when it comes down to it. I'd say move on yo.

What Girls Said 1

• You've fallen for an insecure girl who doesn't really want you. But she likes the attention, you complimenting her and stroking her ego, and she sees it as an addiction. Lose her while you can, all she will is use you.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm kinda confused about the question here, but sometimes things don't work out the way you expect, that's just how it is.

• girl tells me she wants to be with me, i try to set up us meeting for the first time and every time it gets shot down. been talking for a month

• then tell her "look if you don't want to meet up then say so"