I like this girl and she is one of my cloest female friends and we are getting realy close together but she asked me for time?

Basicly we are crazy about each other but she was in relationship some time ago where her ex cheated on her with her best friend and left her for her best friend.

She is still hurt, i try to get close to her and she gets uncomfortable, still she keeps giving signs that she wants me and likes to spend time with me.

Please help me, i have a background of trusting in the wrong people and this is starting to wreaking me apart wich is normal...

I like her a lot and want to show her that but it's hard in this situation, if i get any close she gets uncomfortable.

It's like am being rejected without being rejected...

I feel like a donkey after a carrot

• Should i fight for her?
  • Should i leave her?
she asked me for time, its in the tittle but not in the detail
Sorry to say this but am giving up, just got let it out

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted B. If she actually told you that she just needs time, then you can fight for her. Otherwise, i feel its a lost cause.

• I'm saying this because in your question title you specifically mentioned that she asked you for time, but you haven't said anything about it in your description.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!