Guys that are built on the shoulders and arms but have a belly? Can we be attractive too?

I have muscular neck, arms and shoulders, also my thigs are very muscular, and my calves are not muscular looking but thick. However I have some spare tires going on, and I wonder if that's a deal breaker for good looking girls. I'm very tall 6'3'', so my belly is visible at those heights, specially to short girls, I wonder if this kills it or do I have good chance to score. ANy thoughts?

I only ask because the girls I had been attracted to always have boyfriends with killer abs, those girls are always taken so i haven't had a chance to see if i have a shot with them too

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound ideal for me :) I'm 5'1 and don't mind staring at a bit of tummy. Abs look good but I personally prefer a bit more meat on a man and a little less muscle. I like strength and power though, there's a difference. You sound great, please don't worry about being unattractive :)

What Girls Said 7

• Don't do the whole ab thing. Seriously a guy that has killer abs means all he does is spend time on himself. I'm a girl is going to want to spend some time with you occasionally which won't happen if your trying to get abs. Abs are overrated for sure. That's what little teeny- boppers want (or think they want).
    You sound tall and manly... whats not to like?

• Actually you sound pretty attractive. My favorite thing about guys is when they have strong, broad shoulders. I'm 5'2" and I've dated a 6'3" guy. I'm not really looking at your belly, I'd be focused on looking at your arms or shoulders or middle of your chest but your belly would certainly not be a big focus if you're fit everywhere else. Get out there and do your thing.

• My boyfriends about 5'11 and he's really muscular but has a beer belly! It's my favourite thing about him because it makes him so big and manly!

• Yes, very.
    I'm more attracted to the face than the body though.

• Yes, actually very attractive

• You sound really attractive. And no I don't think it would bother too many girls because we're no all skinny either.

• That's my ideal body on a guy, I don't think a lot of girls care about abs we like something softer to cuddle not something hard and uncomfortable

What Guys Said 1

• Fighter abs (thats what I call shredded abs) are overrated. They require TOO much work for such little results and you don't exactly have the biggest freedom when it comes to food choices if you want to keep them like a model/fighter at a weigh-in. I have abs, do them once a week, they're not eye-poppin but the lining is there and that's fine for me. Blocky abs are the best, they make it seem like you care but not that much lol
    Plus bro, if you have a large torso, arms, back, legs, you got nothing to worry about, I'd say the vast majority of women find all those other areas far more attractive than abs.

• I agree... highly defined abs are overrated. Most girls are indifferent towards them anyways!

Just do your best to keep your body healthy and don't stress too much about the midsection.