Would you get mad at your boyfriend/girlfriend if they always did nice things for you?

If they always did things for you, buying you things you like or want , giving you massages, even intense pleasure in the bedroom or wherever you like.

They just like seeing you happy and they rarely let you do anything for them.

How would you feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• As if they were only living for me, and not for themselves. It's a terrifying responsability. You're not allowed to be sad, because it makes them feel like they haven't done enough, so in addition to fixing your own issues you need to tell them they're fine and all. I'd appreciate someone who's less dependant of me.

What Girls Said 8

• My boyfriend was like that in the beginning (though he still does it but not as much) and it was nice, but I always felt like I was the only one in the relationship and like he was my servant (he always calls me a queen). I wanted him to get things too but I felt like I wouldn't be able to keep up with all the things he was doing. Also if I did something for him, he'd always repay me in some way. I didn't get mad but I felt like it was unfair on him but I later decided that I should appreciate being treated so well and it's his decision. I just hope he doesn't turn it around on me one day.

• Why would anyone be mad? That'd be great. Although I I wouldn't want to feel like he constantly tries to please me. I want him to have his opinions and do things he likes too. We don't always have to do it my way

• A friend is going through some issues with his girlfriend about this, he buys her stuff when they go out shopping and he's just like that.

• I would feel happy and appreciative that would definitely make for a good boyfriend. If a man knows how to take care of his lady thats definitely a turn on.

• I don't think I would mind that at all, however I think buying gifts all the time is a bit too much as it would seem like they were trying to buy my affection rather than earn it!

• No that sounds like heaven

• I get mad about the constant unnecessary gift thing. Other than that, no.

• Not at all.

• Why would that make anyone mad? People ask the craziest questions here.

• I know someone whose girlfriend got upset because he's like that for her.

What Guys Said 0