I don't want to give up, but I don't want to waste my time anymore. Should I keep trying or give up?

I'm extremely frustrated. I stuck by his side while he was deployed even though we aren't dating or in a relationship. He says he likes me and cares about me and wants to see me, but he's not making an effort. When I try to make an effort to see him he basically ignores what I saw. He got home this weekend, I know he wants to relax, be with his family, drink, all the things he couldn't do while away, but what about me? I have feelings for him, I've been understanding, and I didn'? leave. I tried to set something up today but he didn't say yes or no. It's not fair to me, I don't want to wait around anymore. I don't know if I should say something to him, wait and maybe get hurt, or just end it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should take charge and ask him plain out, if he doesn't give you a straight answer, take it as a no, if he really liked you, he would make it clear :)

• How should I bring it up to him? I don't want to be too aggressive or pushy, but I really won't be able to get time off after this weekend because of 4th of July and my manager leaving

• You will just need to calmly explain to him that you don't want to be pushy or anything but you would really like to know if what you have between you is going anywhere as you don't feel comfortable investing anymore time when there isn't a clear direction. Also explain to him that if he would like to see you that after that date you won't be able to have as much time for him as you have prior work commitments :)

What Guys Said 3

• I have been treated that way too. You can show some more patience but if he doesn't change that move on, stop wasting your time with him. Its better that way, believe me.

• I was thinking of waiting this week. If I don't see him this weekend then I will probably end things. I will miss talking to him but I've done all I can do

• exactly. I gave everything I had for my last relationship, which I thought it will be just fine, but it was not to be. I dumped her.

• Start to move on and care less! If he wants you he has to win you ! Plain and simple

• may be he's shy

What Girls Said 0