Do you attract those who meet your standards?

We all have standards or preferences ( I hate that word, but moving swiftly along) which is all good, but how often do you attract your type?

Also You might get them or not, but how many attempts do you go through before you meet someone who wants you as much as you want them?

• Yes, I attract my type
  • No, but a persons gotta dream

Most Helpful Girl

• Even though I thought I was self conscious i always ended up getting the guy I liked. Ironically later I'd realize they aren't 'that' great. I guess I should be thankful it's never been hard for me to attract men. But it has it's downside... I get hit on just for my looks which sometimes bugs me because I'm more than a face and body.

What Girls Said 10

• Considering my type happens to be the tall, swimmer type and that my brother is a swimmer, I spend a lot of time at the pool... and thus, I attract a lot of tall swimmer type guys. And because I'm a tall area of the globe, most of the guys were tall.

It took me one try to find a guy who was as into me as I was into him. I guess I'm just special. It just so happened that we clicked on more than just the physical attraction level and well, that was a few years ago and here we are.

• its rare i meet someone that blows me away and im really into but when it does happen, the feelings are usually reciprocated, so i guess im really lucky, or it may just be that i dont fall for someone unless we have chemistry, and they must feel the chemistry too.

• I never attract my type. The guys who are my type are not interested in me. So, I will need a lot of attempts until I found someone who's my type and is also attracted to me.

• I do sometimes. I just haven't really really wanted somebody yet.

• I think I don't attract my kind of people. I'm unlucky...

• Not that i know of, i may attract peopLe but they don't show interest

• I answered no because I don't attract anyone haha
    no guy has ever approached me or shown any interest...

• Yes I mainly attract aggressive guys
    In looks I attract what I want like 80 percent of the time
    I guess I'm lucky

• Guys tend to want me, and they can want me all they want, but I seem to attract guys with issues.

• I'm black and so a lot of black guys assume I will be into them, unfortunately.

What Guys Said 3

• I would never know because girls are confusing and only the ones who you don't find attractive have the courage to actually say something.

• Generally no. The overwhelming majority of the girls I've attracted in the past wouldn't have been anywhere near the top of my list.

• All day errr day :) Cup runneth over :)