What are the cons of being in a relationship?

What do you dislike about being in a relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• The love.
    It seems counterintuitive but I'd say that it's a huge con. Why? Well let me give you my relationship.

I love her a lot. A. Lot. I've never fealt so deeply for a girl in my life. It's the greatest feeling ever. However, no relationship is perfect so of course there are small fights. It's those fights that hurt a ton. When this girl I love so much is ignoring me because I did something wrong it's the worst pain I've ever dealt with. When I haven't seen her for a while I go into a depression because a life without her in it hurts too much. I've fallen so in love she consumes all my thoughts which causes me to over think somethings which sucks.

What Guys Said 6

• 1.) Lack of Communication
    with the two partners

2.) Partners can't agree when
    it comes to sex

3.) Sarcasm with one or
    both partners

4.) When one of the
    partners cheat

5.) Dishonestly
    with one or both
    partners

6.) Lack of Love
    between both partners

• Too much pressure and expectations. Not enough time forself. Less money to spend on self (atleast for guys)

• Biggest con I think is that your time is not entirely your own any more.

• For some reason once I m in a relationship with a girl, that s when other girls start taking notice of me and wana have fun. It s frustrating. Had this happen recently. I ve been with a girl for a month and all of a sudden other girls I've been just friends with wana start getting serious. It s like WTF! you pick now when i m with someone to become interested.

• I can't fuck anyone else without having a lot of people shout at me.

• I WOULDN'T KNOW :D

What Girls Said 1

• Go have lesbian sex with that blonde girl in your picture you whore.