Is Messi more attractive or Cristiano Ronaldo?

Both are football/soccer players if you didn't know.. Is Messi more attractive or Cristiano Ronaldo?

Most Helpful Girl

• Physically and they don't open their mouths and you know nothing about them: Ronaldo

Personality wise: Messi

What Girls Said 23

• Ugh, Messi hands down for me.(looks and personality) Doesn't matter if Ronaldo is hotter at body, I hate his hairstyle and he has a dumbass and cocky face. I know I'll be getting my downvotes for that lol.

• I'm ashamed of saying this, but I had a crush on Cristiano Ronaldo when I was younger. I was completely crazy about him! I even believed that I was going to marry him!
    Now, I don't find him so attractive...
    Anyway if I had to choose between him and Messi, I choose Cristiano.

• Ronaldo but I have to say look up Ronaldo when he was younger... they're good guys though. They are top dogs in Football (soccer) so yes they seem cocky at times but during this World Cup they are not the only ones who have the limelight and seem more humble.

• Ronaldo is far better looking, but he comes off as cocky.
    Messi is not physically appealing to me at all, but seems like a nicer person.

• Do your research than choose between them who is nicer. It's the f*****g media who made Ronaldo like this. Media people like to s**k messi's ball's

• Between the two, I'd go with Messi.
    But speaking of Messi, that makes me think of Barcelona, which makes me think of Neymar, who is the sexiest mofo I've ever laid eyes on lol

• So mean, yet so true...

• Physically, there is no comparison whatsover! Ronaldo is WAY more attractive!!

• I don't find either of them sexually attractive.

• Cristiano, did you just downvote me? Or was it you, Lionel?

• Attractive wise.. Cristiano Ronaldo by a long shot.

Personality Wise.. Messi

• You can't even compare them. Cristiano is way too attractive.

• Noooooo! Ronaldo is the most attractive human being and his personality is amazing! Messi looks like a rat at has a bad personality

• Cristiano Ronaldo is more attractive by far

• They're both hawt !

• Lol no, Cristiano is way cuter

• daley blind :P haha but otherwise Ronaldo hands down

• Cristiano for looks.
    But Messi has a better personality.

• Cristiano ronaldo definitely!!! But I'm a fan if messi ??

• Messi!

• Ronaldo's hot and messi's cute but messi's smile tho <<

• I don't know what to say to that haha. I kind of feel like so many people kiss the asses of Messi and Ronaldo. There are other players that play well for their teams and deserve equal respect and praise. Both are pretty attractive though (;

• Ronaldooooo. He's perf

• Messi is hot

• Honestly neither. Both seem metro to me

• I don't know who Messi is, but I don't like CR at all. I'm Portuguese by the way, just like him.. too much gel!! and he is soooo full of himself.. A lot of Portuguese girls think the same as me, but I guess foreigners find him attractive..

What Guys Said 6