Girl postpones a date... what to do?

I've been talking to a girl for 3 weeks now. We are at the same school and often talk. We text almost every day. She laughs almost all the time and in the texts she uses hearts and a lot of smileys. So i really think she is interested.

These 3 weeks were difficult because of the exams for school, so we decided not to go out till we finished the exams.

Now the exams are finished i asked her out and let her choose what to do. She answered: "I don't know i shall decide later". That was 3 days ago and we still talk a lot but she doesn't mention her decision.

Today i asked her out again and she had an excuse but didn't gave me an alternative.

I don't know what to do... Should i wait till she starts to talk about it or should i suggest an other date? Or isn't she interested?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's not interested. Time for you to move on

What Girls Said 2

• If the guy that I liked asked me out, there'd be no hesitating! And I'm somewhat shy.

Maybe she is indecisive. Just ask her out on a specific date (e. g. Dinner at a particular restaurant) and give her a few days and times to choose from (e. g. Friday night, Saturday night or Wednesday night next week?).

• it's possible she wants you to come up with something. especially if she's on the shier side, she may just honestly not know what to choose. if this is the only thing telling you she isn't interested & she flirts in person I'd say to give her another chance - don't give up just yet, there's nothing worse than when a guy there were mutual feelings with gives up because a minor lack of confidence is mistaken as a lack of interest

What Guys Said 1

• i'd put my money on not interested.