Do girls think im hot/atractive?

if i try to ask a girl out i get stuck in the friend zone. its still nise im freinds with them bht i want to be friends and still go out. and i wonder dose this have anything to do whith what i look like. so girls please look at my profile pic and voat and say why

• yes
  • no
also if im not up to strach tell me why
also tell meif i need to update the pic

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer blue/green eyes but other than that I do think you are attractive I like your eyebrows and hair ( I love dark hair) and your lips are nice too 😊

What Girls Said 9

• i think you'd look really good with spiked hair.. learn to use a little hair gel and it shows a girl you care about how you look

• You're cute but not hot

• Your moderately cute but I shouldn't be rating teenage guys.

• yeah i think you look pretty cute:) you seem to a downto earth, sweet guy (and we need more of those these days!!! hahaha) yeah i think you look like one of those kinda boy next door kindhearted guys:)

• I think you look cute :) but I have always liked guys with dark hair. Sorry your in the friend zone some girls just never see what they have right at front of them. :)

• I can't really see your picture, but it may have something to do with your spelling. Not to be rude or anything, but smart is the new sexy. Maybe you should strive for that.

• Its probably not to do with your look. If you're in the friend zone than it is more than likely to do with your actions. It probably means your a good friend. If you want to not get stuck in the friend zone I suggest flirting more

• I agree. Be flirtatious!

• ok thanks but last time i did that in purson with a girl aloun she smied and giggled but still friend zoned

• Your hot to me my opinoin doesn't really count with most l8ly

• Not really my type

What Guys Said 0