What does this mean? Please help?

So yesterday I went over to my guy friends house because he told me to come over so he wouldn't be bored.. Anyway while I was there after a while we started to hold hands which we once had done before but the he would grab my waist and hold me while we were sitting and we've never done that before.. I was curious of what it meant I don't want to think he likes me and be wrong.

Thanks for all the answers I really want to ask him but I'm shy.. To be completely honest I really like him but never wanted to make things awkward by tell him.

Most Helpful Guy

• You need tell him hey what's that all about so he knows where your coming from
    he most likely has feelings for you like romance i hate say this but i have fell in
    love with female friends. I had to tell myself hey she is just a friend nothing more

• How do I ask him? What if I'm wrong? I want to more than friends with him.

• Thank you very much this really help. I will try to tell him (:

• Your welcome :) xD

What Guys Said 3

• he likes you... simple

• Yup, it seems like it.

• I went over to my guy friends house because he told me to come over so he wouldn't be bored..
    Your friend sounds really romantic...

What Girls Said 2

• I don't want to tell you that he likes you and be wrong.

It sounds like he likes you, but you can't be 100% sure out of just that.

• Its because he likes you