Have a very sexy girlfriend. How likely will it be that she'll eventually cheat and leave me?

I was able to get into a relationship with a young and beautiful brunette girl. Have no idea how it actually happened as I'm just an average looking guy, kind of introverted, shy and don't have much "game". Never attract girls like her. She also does modeling from time to time.

She gets a lot of male attention, and many from guys who look a lot better then me, are very outgoing and popular. She has her pick of guys a lot better looking, better figure then myself. Should I expect her to cheat and leave me one of these days? How tempting is it for girls to do this, if your with an "average guy."?

Most Helpful Girl

• WOW aren't you a positive person!!!

Well, if you think that she will cheat on you, you shouldn't be with her because it just means that you aren't secure about your relationship with her, and that you aren't secure with yourself. Just because she's 'sexy' or, as i like to say beautiful, it doesn't mean that she's automatically going to cheat on you.

And I don't know why guys don't understand this concept but, Just because a guy is better looking, DOES NOT mean that she will leave/cheat on you. Personality counts A LOT. If you have a shitty personality, most likely the girl won't even look your way, if she's interested in something more.

This girl sounds thats she into you, don't fuck it up by thinking you aren't "enough" for her.

• Thank you for MH!

• I'll try to take everyone's advice. I've just never really been good with women, meeting them, having girlfriends ect. Usually I wouldn't feel I'm the type from what I described above to be in a relationship with someone like her. I'm used to the notion on how superficial and phony society truly is. Most people, especially really attractive women do what they can to bolster their social appeal and use their looks to try and climb that ladder also. Ill try to stop the negativity. Thanks everyone

What Girls Said 7

• If you're acting like this then if course, but a woman's looks have nothing to do with if she will cheat.

• If you are showing her the same insecurities you are displaying now, she might. Be more confident and trust her decision to be with you

• It depends on who she is as a person. It has nothing to do with her physical appearance.

• Girls that are worth it don't cheat on you, if she is really worth it, she will stay

• It's very likely she will do that esp when you're so confident in her!

• If she is a decent person and wants YOU, don't worry about it? Some people (both male and female) are the cheating type and some people are NOT... Does she seem like the cheating type to you?

• Not very tempting. As long as you are good to her there is no reason why she would cheat. Plus what you think is 'average' could be exactly what she is attracted to.

What Guys Said 4

• You gotta see her motives overall. Is she responding back to flirts given to her? Does she "brag" or pretend she is "complaining" when she gets hit on? Does she continually continue voluntarily to hang out with guys who are showing interest? It really depends.

• If you truly feel like she will eventually leave you, then its best to end it. Relationships are or should be a very serious connection. The inevitable truth, is that this fear will hurt you and make this relationship suffer. Unless you want to see your fears come to fruition, and being cheated on. Is one of the worst things to happen to someone.
    My ultimate advice, find what she sees in you. And enjoy every minute you get to be with this goddess of a woman.

• Very likely. Great looking women can't be trusted.

• In all honesty, quite likely. Maybe not now, but give it a year.