Okay guys. Would you date someone who has no experience with guys. Like no experience with kissing or dating or anything like that. Well, would you?

This is for guys only!

• yes
  • no
  • maybe

Most Helpful Guy

• sure.
    I would like to be the first man in her life so that she could remember me untill she dies

What Guys Said 16

• Even during HS or college age, the girl's experience level never mattered to me, with perhaps exceptions for the turbo-sluts who would sleep with anyone for any reason. Inexperience never mattered to me.

But it does matter to some guys; some guys don't like to teach or wait for a girl to gain experience (read: selfish).

• So dating my girlfriend? lol
    I'm her first boyfriend, first kiss , and if all goes well we'll get married and we'll be each other's first sexual partner.

It's been a great experience thus far and a bit entertaining as far as kissing. She'd just pucker up very tightly when she knew I was going in for a kiss, now she knows a bit of what's going on and it's so much more enjoyable c: .

• Lol hope things go well

• I like innocence.

• Yeah, of course. No judgment at all.

• Yeah. Totes.

• If I wanted to go out with her already this wouldn't change my mind.

• Yes if i liked her. That doesn't bother me as long as we are able to connect well

• It would be a bit hypocritical for me personally to not date them considering I have absolutely no experience of my own.

• Yes, it actually makes them more interesting as an individual.

• Well I am glad you think so

• Of course I would date a girl with no Experience, I wouldn't judge a girl coz she no experience, and also that would make it more interesting.

• Yes I will go for it non of us ware born kissing and fucking like a god. It's absolutely fine

• Yes coz there's always a first time for everything

• Well you see, you said they have no experience, and well I don't have any experience so I would

• Of course.

• We'd be at the same level, then, so yes!

• Maybe. I mean, depends on the girl, right?

• True

• I don't DRINK. I most likely won't. I do that on my own occasions, not others

• Lol I didn't mean anything like that I ment that u can f u want to I can't

What Girls Said 1

• It's fine. Stop being so insecure.