Finding your dream girl... Who is she to you?

Would your ideal girl have small boobs or big boobs (list size) and would she have a big butt or a small one? Would she be skinny or curvier? Would she be athletic or more indoorsy and would she be funny and outgoing or quiet and mysterious? Would this dream girl give it up easy or wait till marriage? What music would she listen to? What color hair and eyes would she have? How tall is she? Would she be good at blow jobs? Lol kidding is that even a question.

My ideal man:
5'11
Dark brown hair and tanned skin
Blue eyes
Soccer player (or some sport)
Funny and outgoing
9 inches
He'd be a mix between bad and good and would do me like never before
He'd listen to rap

Message me if you fit any of that ^

POLL: WHAT IS THE BEST BOOB SIZE FOR GIRLS?

• 32 A
    0% (0)31% (4)19% (4)Vote
  • 34 B
    75% (6)15% (2)38% (8)Vote
  • 32 C
    12% (1)46% (6)33% (7)Vote
  • 34 D or 32 DD
    13% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
  • Literally the biggest boobs ever
    0% (0)8% (1)5% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|12

Most Helpful Guy

• My ideal woman:
    5'5" (but at least wear 3" heels). I'm 5'7" but I prefer her to be taller than me ONLY with heels on, not without them
    Red hair, don't care about skin color, in fact the girl I like right now, is pretty pale
    Green Eyes
    Dancer
    Funny and outgoing
    Boob size? C's are average so it'd be nice to have C's but I don't really care, honestly
    Honestly, I don't really like the bad girl. I like the good girl, mature and would do me like no other (it's the nice ones that are usually the freakiest)
    She'd listen to metal

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for best answer. Why did you give it to me?

• You were one of the only ones who took the time to write a lot and you seemed genuine and not held up on looks even with a dream girl haha

• Oh, yeah. I mean I have my preferences butttt I'm not going to dismiss people if they're not exactly like this

What Guys Said 11

• hahaha my Ideal woman:

physical:
    most preferably brunette
    muscular/athletic
    breast size doesn't concern me
    have a nice smile and a twinkle in your eye.
    if you're taller than me (6' 1") then its a plus but not required
    Not asian/black (sorry just not attracted to)

personality:
    loves outdoors (plays sports and gym lifts)
    loving and sweet
    smart
    loves all type of music (from rock to rap to romance and everything else)
    it'd be nice if you spoke something other than English (spanish/french/portugese would be nice)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll get 72 virgins in heaven, so they'll be all over the spectrum.

2|0
    0|0
  • 5 foot 5 to 5 foot 7 inches tall
    125 pounds
    Medium to small breast size
    Small waist
    Nice teardrop hips
    Light brown skin
    Latin from Latin American not Latin from the US
    Flat stomach

0|0
    0|0
  • My ideal boob size is just enough to fill my palm, finding a girl with DD is unlikely imo.
    My ideal girl :
    Under 5'7, I'm okay with a girl who is a bit taller but not by a lot. Long hair, shoulder length or shorter and I won't even approach her.
    I prefer pale or olive skin with black or red hair, I avoid girls that overdue tans and tan lines aren't my thing. I'll also give a girl a hard time if her skin tone is a lot darker than mine, but she still has a chance of getting me. Curly hair on white girls turns me off unless they know what they're doing. I like curvy girls but some people don't understand the word curvy. If a girl is very top heavy and has a flat butt then I'll ignore them. Curvy, my height, dark long hair <3
    Eye colour doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smaller boobs are amazing. They are not in your face and bobbing around like balloons lol. I love a woman who is shorter than me (5'5-below), long dark hair and big eyes. Petite with pale or dark skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who is she? I call her imagination.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like x-large boobs or loose ones I prefer firm good shape small tits depends on the girl

0|0
    0|0
  • What? lol.
    IĆ­ll answer the boobs question then. 32B/32C

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care as long as I like her, but I say average boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha hilarious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobs and butt whatever, as long as her butt isn't big
    Probably more indoorsy than athletic
    Quiet and funnny
    She'd listen to hard rock and folk metal
    And about 160cm height

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh and not skinny but not chubby either

What Girls Said 1

• My Ideal Man? I have been physically attracted to ALL TYPES.. and I mean that with all honesty... SOOOO his physical appearance would have little to do with it if for me. I am attracted to a strong mind and strong morals. JUST ME.

1|0
    0|0