Should I tell her about my ex and our good friendship?

should i tell my gf that i'm gonna chill with my ex and her friend or just leave it alone, they both like me more than friends and my gf doesn't know them but i know she gets jealous when i hang out with girls but i don't want her to get mad

I broke up with her

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a better question to ask yourself is WHY the friendship is so good you'd rather spend time with them than your girlfriend? Its only obvious you're NOT devoted to your girlfriend! Yet, if you don't want to make her feel bad (or jealous), then by all means DONT tell her. Although, if she later finds out then you're going to look like a real jerk! Or consider just being honest about your interest in seeing other people... or in spending time with them at least. That way you're not hiding anything and being fair in offering your girlfriend the right to do the same - should there be someone else (besides you) she'd rather spend her time with. As it is possible you're NOT the only one! ;P

• i really feel im not the only guy

• If she told her friend she's gonna try making you jealous its because SHE'S feeling jealous over something you did OR she's just bitter that you broke up with her. Yet you were nice enough to ask if she wanted to work it out (which she declined). So then forget about it and move on. Don't talk bad about her, fight with her or feed into the jealousy games she may try and play with you. Just apologize things didn't work out and ask if ya can still be friends? If she can't do that much at least, then she's the one with the problem and who will end up looking bad. Bright side is now you're free to go hang out with your other friends! ;)

• yeah plus i've already found someone more my type and i think i've gotten over her but im still looking for the keeper

What Girls Said 4

• better tell her the truth

• I think you should tell her cause if you keep it a secret and she finds out she'll be even more mad... And we don't want that!

• If you plan to hang out with your ex you should definitely run it by your girlfriend. If you don't it could cause serious problems later on.

• Don't hang out with them then.. Your girl shouldn't feel like she has competition

What Guys Said 0