Guys would you prefer pretty face or hot body?

Would you guys like a pretty, beautiful, cute face on your woman or ugly face and hot body?

Guys sorry but even makeup can't fix some ugly chicks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Face is more important to me. It's the person's defining physical feature, and the thing that I picture when I think of them.

• Yep! That's what I thought! That's why you guys like looking into our eyes right?

• Thanks for MH! :-)

• You welcome :)

What Guys Said 26

• When it comes to sex , hot body
    When it comes to relationship, beautiful face and pathetic body
    When it comes to marriage... average looks, average body.. look at how well she can handle myself and herself.

• I'll take a great face over a hot body any day, as long as she's someone who tries to live a healthy lifestyle rather than someone who is proud about being medically obese (good for you if you're the latter; I just don't find the look or attitude attractive).

• I agree! I've been watching guys at the gym but from what I can see most go for the average looking girls and don't really take the show ponies seriously

• Well said:)

• Thanks :)

• I'll take a face 9 body 7 over a woman who has a '7' face and a '9' body.

But I'd take a 7 body, 4 face over a woman with a 4 body, 7 face.

It's more important to me that she have a body that turns me on then that her face be pretty. But assuming her body turns me on, a beautiful face is more of a plus then a perfect body.

However, unless you're striking a deal with satan and he's offering one or the other, you probably have the face you have, and your only choice is how much effort to put into your body.

If you find out some exercise that makes your face look better and it works for older men, let me know please :p

• Face, without a doubt.

• Pretty face. Though when it comes down to a girl I just wanna bang like an animal, body.

• I personally prefer a cute face over a nice body.

• Nice face. In the world, there are plenty of nice faces and plenty of nice bodies. But all nice bodies look pretty much the same.

• A hot body is nice but I've always been a real sucker for a pretty face.

• Pretty face/personality/any body girls FTW!

• Body in my opinion

• Face, hands down. I'll forgive a lot of body flaws for a great face, but not the other way around.

• I'd say the face is more important but I'd not date her, if her body or face was totally unattractive to me.

• Like the other guy said, hot body with some make-up will be perfect.

• But then again, a girl with a pretty face can get a hot body by going to the gym. This is tough!

• "But then again, a girl with a pretty face can get a hot body by going to the gym. This is tough!"
      Exactly

Makeup only helps a little if you're not pretty if you're really unfortunately ugly then not at all.

• Yes! I agree with makeup sometimes does not help at all

• Ill take the hot body and ugly face. Makeup does wonders. can't replace a perfect body though

• @update

Take a look here and see if your mind doesn't change

https://sftimes.co/?id=903&src=home_feed

I'll stick with hot body (;

• Good thinking! I think most guys would prefer average body average face! Because at the end of the day average can look hot and look pretty easier then and ugly or obese person or persons, and not to mention average is more common weather it's male or female!

• I most definitely agree ^_^

Average is actually great though because it makes it easier to see beyond that and appreciate a persons mind and personality more. At least, that's what I think

• A hot body, not even close.

• Hoy face because the body can be improved by diet and exercise although big boobs and hips are partially genetic.

• Face. They can work on their body but can't change their face.. it comes with price.

• Pretty face any day the body you can change with exercise and diet.

• Pretty face

• It's nice to have both but a pretty face is more important because a body can be easily changed

• Hotttt bodyyyyyyyyyyy

• Average face/hot body

• Pretty face for sure

• Hot body for sure!

• Face. I read that women would rather be complimented on the head area, than the body, even though they know most men love their body. In fact, most women love to be complimented on their lips more than anything else, is what I've heard

• Hot skinny or average body type with a beautiful seducing face

What Girls Said 4

• I know I'm not a guy but if the question is reversed I would prefer a guy with a cute face than a hot body.

I mean you didn't say that his body was horrible just not super attractive I could deal with a guy that has an average body than a guy with an ugly face. And even if he was fat it would be harder to accept him because of his face than his body. I'm forced to see his face but as of body we could have sex in the dark or he could lose weight but still not having a hot body isn't all that bad.

• The mixed answers are interesting.

• Yes very interesting but they are still saying use make up to improve the face! So I take that as a face is very very important!!!

• Omg I wonder what most guys prefer omg

• Gey huh? That's not what yo momma said.

• Eager to see what the guys say... I'm guessing ugly face with hot body?

• So does this mean the pretty, beautiful, cute face one has a really ugly body?