Do girls like guys that like romantic things/girly?

Ok well im the kinda guy that watches tfios and reads romance novels. I was just wondering if girls find that weird or unappealing. I have always liked things of that nature i don't know why but most of my friends think its stupid and call me gay (i'm not) just playing around. While they go watch Die hard 9000 i mean I like action adventure and horror movies but not when they have no plot and are just killing each other and other guy stuff but I also enjoy the romantic stuff thanks for any answers.

• Appealing
  • Unappealing
  • Neither

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that's attractive because it gives you a lot more character and ways to relate to you partner. It gives you depth that many men lack. Keep on doing what you're doing!

What Girls Said 7

• Honestly, I like it when it's unexpected. Like I live in a household with males only, so we watch a lot of action and horror movies but I live the times when they would pop in a chick flick and watch it with me. It lets me know that they also consider my feelings and what I like.

• I wouldn't say I like girly guys. But I love emotional ones. So many people associate being emotional with crying. I think just showing emotions all together. It's another form of confidence to me.

• Because of society guys think they can't cry or enjoy a romantic story. But the fact that you don't care about it and openly admit to your guy friends you like that kind of stuff is very appealing. Most guys would hide it. Girls are very attracted to deep meanings and emotions, so don't worry girls will think its cute. You'll probably get more girls than your buddies.

• It can be cute in the right doses. For me, it's neither a deal breaker or maker.

• Thanks I mean its not like i'm reading that all the time and have the notebook on dvd lol just depends on the plot

• I think its so attractive , i would love to find a guyguy like you its charming to find guy like aromatic things :)

• yes! i would love it if i could find a guy i could watch dramas and stuff with

• I would absolutely LOVE to find a guy like you. I think it's very attractive when a guy likes romantic things. by the way TFIOS is AMAZING!

What Guys Said 1

• Most guys fear opening up because they're afraid of their own emotions so they try to avoid it by acting manly