How do I get a girlfriend in Middle school?

I am 13. All my friends have girlfriends. I am actually vey shy. I am tall and good looking. I just don't have the confidence to approach a chick. HELP!!

• I should approach a chick.
    67% (4)100% (3)78% (7)Vote
  • Wait till some chick shows interest.
    33% (2)0% (0)22% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I don't actually call them chicks.. Lol. But anyways, Thanks for replies.
FYI!! I asked a girl if she would be my friend.. And she was like umm... OMG, I am freaked out and don't know what will happen tomorrow!!

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want a gf you have to start talkng to girls and stop being shy. Most guys who get girls are not shy and most shy guys dont get many girls

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Start by not calling them chicks. Approach a nice girl and talk to her, you'll start getting used to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think if you can say that you're good looking, you should have enough confidence to get some girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to a girl and see if she like you and if you like her too. Then ask her out. its pretty simple.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have the same exact problem but I'm a girl

0|0
    0|0
    • Don't worry! It is us guys who have to worry 'bout asking girls out. You look good, Relax and some guy will ask you out eventually. :)

• Thank yoo ☺️

• You're too young to have a girlfriend

2|0
    0|0
    • I started the whole thing out, by saying "all my friends have girlfriends". I've seen them go on dates too. And we are not going to do anything stupid (like sex).

• casually talk to girls try to make her laugh within the first conversation, try to muster the courage girls are just as shy as you

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Gotta suck it up and go approach some girls. Might as well start now because the precession pretty much stays the same throughout your entire life.

0|0
    0|0
    • Process* have no idea why auto correct changed it to precession.

• I have the same problem, I can talk to girls just fine but if it goes anywhere intimate and my brain just shuts down. (I'm 13 as well)

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy someone a Nintendo Wii U and some bubble gum, instant girlfriend

1|0
    0|0