Could being picky leave me lonely?

I have a habit of changing my mind a lot when it comes to dating. I can't settle for one guy (not in a sexual way at all).

Most Helpful Guy

• You better make up your mind sis before you end up with a bunch of cats.

What Guys Said 7

• Absolutely. Most guys aren't going to want to be your guy only sometimes. If you can't commit yourself to one, you likely won't have any.

• Yes, it could leave you lonely. As you turn the corner past 30, you'll find you'll change your standards.

• Well, could you throw some light on why you leave one guy and move on to another? It will be better to advice when i know your thoughts

• I just don't want to feel like I'm settling.

• Well, you need to give someone a chance, or dont date those who approach you unless you like them , that would make your bad image amongst masses and also can be bad for your own morale..
      Wait for the person you start liking...

• Well, you could consider me picky too, but all I really want is a woman who shares the same principles I do.

• This is not being picky.

• You think that's all you're good for

• Absolutely, I have a friend that is the same way. , if u don't settle on a guy. You will never find your soulmate. You will live a very lonely life. Just have low stanards.

What Girls Said 5

• Well yeah. If nothing is ever good enough, then sure, loneliness is imminent. You might be projecting how harshly you feel others judge you upon these dudes. That way, they're never really ever good enough for you to get close to- and you never have to be in a position to be intimate and open about yourself, body and mind.

• Short answer yes.

But you don't sound like you're picky. Picky would be that the guy has to be hot or cute, have muscles, be skinny etc.

You're either indecisive... Or like me and do not want a relationship/commitment.

• How do you change your mind?

• Please don't be offended by this as I'm just trying to be honest: If you're hot, you'll never be lonely (at least not sexually).

• Well I get that and I'm not all that bad looking I'd say an 8/10. But I don't understand how I got to be this way. Maybe I got it from my mother or sister they both settled for men that wanted nothing more than to beat and impregnate them.

• That would play a huge part, I'm sure. You learnt from other peoples mistakes to be selective... and that's probably a good thing. Maybe it's the state of the world now, there are just so many examples of failed relationships/abusive relationships that the idea of having a happy marriage has become a myth? Or something we are forever searching for, but never sure of.

• I have the same problem.