Do I have a chance with this guy?

I was friends with this guy and we went out for a short time then, we haven't talked in 3 years or seen each other, until we started texting a few weeks ago. he just texted me saying ' will you be at your home tomorrow so I can come wish you happy birthday?' we're both single at the moment, do you think he's just being nice or interested

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he is interested. Go for it or you will regret it later

Good luck :)

What Guys Said 4

• take a chance , you can't loose

• Maybe he was pretty busy about that time, and he knows that your birthday is coming soon so he takes some time to celebrate with you bc he knows it's your very big day. Anyway I hope you and him would get along well and be together!

• Yeah he is intered.
    good luck. flirt hard. :)

• have you ever your foot ran over by car?

What Girls Said 3

• I think that if a guy is interested he will want to see you. So I think that he is interested. You will have plenty to talk about since you haven't seen each other for so long and than you will see how it goes from there. Good luck :)

• I think it might be too early to tell but that sure is a good sign :) I'd be open and approachable and see where things take you!

• He is probably just sussing it out, maybe he doesn't know for sure if he's interested but he's curious enough to pursue it so keep an open mind :)