Guys. How would you like to be asked out (by someone you like)?

For example: Would you like her to ask you to do something in advance with her at a particular time, or just let you know in advance where she will be and invite you to come along, or invite you last minute, or some other option feel free to add :)

Most Helpful Guy

• how id want to be asked out by a girl i like or would like is simple, just walk up to me look me in the eyes (with love) and just hug me and hold me and never let go, a girl can do this anytime anywhere and a girl doesn't even have to say anything, just show me you love/want me

What Guys Said 3

• A nice mail, a text message, in person, a phone call... but especially - with a positive attitude please.
    If I have the feeling that the girl would really like to go out with me I'll answer yes with an even bigger smile than hers :-)

• Definitely the asking to go in advance, it would make me feel as if you thought about it and wanted to go with me. If you just say your plans and sort of invite him to come along, it would make me feel like a tag-along. And inviting last minute would just make me feel like you didn't really care if I went at all. So I would ask him and plan it out with him to and event.

• we will just be side by said, then she will say this out loud :
    "awww I've nothing to do this weekned. I'm totally free and I'm in the mood for going out with any nice guy who's willing to ask me out. I wonder if the boy next to me will have the courage to ask me."

• i knew there'd be at least one of you lol

:)

i didn't ask you how youd like her to get you to ask her out. i asked you how youd like her to ask you out., so i guess the answer is you would not.

if she's able and wanting to ask you out, then going through all that stuff is just a game. its silly.

i mean think about it. say you like a girl you want to ask her out and instead you say:"awww I've nothing to do this weekned. I'm totally free and I'm in the mood for going out with any nice girl who's willing to ask me out. I wonder if the girl next to me will have the courage to ask me."

can you see yourself doing that, if not why would you expect her to. and if you can then what do you have against her jus tasking in the first place?

What Girls Said 0