Have you ever ended a fight and realized you were the crazy one?

Just asking because I did today. I was so angry because my ex blew me off again but I decided to chill off before talking to her. I was honest and said I was upset and disappointed and her response made so much since I hated myself a little for thinking all those negative things about her. And I suddenly realized just how many issues in our relationship was my fault. Have you ever felt this way?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Yup... I can get really passive aggressive too and then after the time I realize how badly I messed things up due to it. I try my best to work on it and nowadays I give myself time to think before I reply to someone when in a moment of frustration or anger.

• Why are you talking to your ex anyway? But that's why the foundation crumbles in a relationship: miss communication. Have you tried talking about this or rekindling your friendship at least? But, whatever u do, DO NOT blame your self, as it takes more than one wrecking ball to crush a building!! U ALONE DID NOT RUIN THE RELATIONSHIP!!!

• I'm talking to my ex because I like my ex. Things happened between us that upset me but I still think she's a great person and or conversation made me realize that. I don't consider our relationship ruin. Damaged maybe but not ruined

• Sorry I'm being difficult I just really dislike cliches

• I do too. I'm a loner...

• Yup. I stopped speaking to my mom for several months over a case of simple miscommunication. What a waste.

• Not for a relationship but I was fighting with my dad during pms and realized afterward that I didn't even know what I was yelling about lol

• Not really I have always know I'm kinda nuts

• Yes. We don't think straight when we are angry or upset and we just end up doing/saying stupid things which we would not say if we just thought about it with a calm mind.

• Yes. More times then I like

What Guys Said 0