In my opinion. Person who persuade this guy to approach women should be flogged. It revolting to make fun of a deformed person. Tragic shit. Because the guy is actually a decent guy. You can tell he is a nice guy and has been shit on his entire life. All this PUA scheme has done has given him a false glimmer of hope while will at some point be shattered and quite possibly lead to severe depression (or an even more severe depression than he was suffering before). Not only does this needlessly humiliate him but it also sets him up for total social exclusion and extreme depression. So, so horrible.
Most Helpful Guy
I give him a lot of credit but my gut is telling me those girls are paid actors. in real life they would laugh at him. I've been told I'm average looking and even been called cute but I know its all a bunch of bull shit from the women and girls on here. Non of them would ever give me the time of day in person. I've learned to just give up trying to ask women and girls out. Its just a waste of my time. 95% Of women want the Tall dark handsome rich types the other 5% are not as picky or not as desperate.1