What do you think about this video - borderline deformed guy approaching women?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3t2OJ0uE5o

In my opinion. Person who persuade this guy to approach women should be flogged. It revolting to make fun of a deformed person. Tragic shit. Because the guy is actually a decent guy. You can tell he is a nice guy and has been shit on his entire life. All this PUA scheme has done has given him a false glimmer of hope while will at some point be shattered and quite possibly lead to severe depression (or an even more severe depression than he was suffering before). Not only does this needlessly humiliate him but it also sets him up for total social exclusion and extreme depression. So, so horrible.

Most Helpful Guy

• I give him a lot of credit but my gut is telling me those girls are paid actors. in real life they would laugh at him. I've been told I'm average looking and even been called cute but I know its all a bunch of bull shit from the women and girls on here. Non of them would ever give me the time of day in person. I've learned to just give up trying to ask women and girls out. Its just a waste of my time. 95% Of women want the Tall dark handsome rich types the other 5% are not as picky or not as desperate.

What Girls Said 21

• He doesn't look deformed to me. Regardless, I see a lot of things wrong with this.
    1) He's only approaching very gorgeous women. Most men would get rejected by the top% of women. Why is there no advice to approach a wide variety of women since he's not exactly a Brad Pitt look alike. He's allowed to be shallow about looks but they are not?

2) He's approaching in a very scary manner. He won't even let them walk away. Girls are taught to be defensive in public as it is, and he made me uncomfortable just watching.

3) He uses the same line on every girl. He's hardly being genuine. He's reading from a script and seeing who falls for it. When you approach with less than genuine intentions, you can't expect genuine results.

• That's because all women and girls are shallow. Hell even the fat ugly girls I've seen still believe they deserve a hot BF.

• The point of his question was basically that all women have humiliated a dude for being unattractive. My point was the he was mainly approaching 9's and 10's. That's hardly an unbiased sample for explaining why this guy wasn't succeeding.

• LOL Typical gag females getting pissed at me for speaking the truth.

• What do you think about this video - borderline deformed guy approaching women?
    I find it amusing. Likely the gals are going to be berated for not giving him a chance and being shallow all while overlooking that he is suggesting shallowness himself by not approaching borderline deformed gals.

'You can tell he is a nice guy. '
    Egh I couldn't tell that considering how in the first few seconds of the video he iscontinuously blocking a gal's attempt to leave by moving in her way so she can't escape him seemingly without aggression or calling attention to the scenario. This is something he does repeats in the second approach.

• Amusing? We can always count on your sensitivity. I agree with you that imposing himself by blocking these wome way out was outof line. But this guy has been rejected by society and has noidea how to socialize properly. I bet that his PUA coach recomeded him to act this way.

• Let's be honest for you term " nice guy " is a contradiction in terms. I did not criticize these women for rejecting him and neither did anyone of the people who answered this question. I feel pity to him because his victim of his own genetics but I agree that I he want to find a mate he should aim at somene of similar levelot attractiveness to him.
      Ps. Come clean you would never be able to feel sympathy for a male no matter what.

• I'm unsure why you're telling me that you didn't criticize the gals. I didn't personally accuse you of doing such... o. O

Egh I'm unsure what you want me to come clean about. I already stated when you mentioned my sensitivity that:
      'Meh I see no reason to be sensitive especially towards males in a society where it's a commonplace norm to use b*tch interchangeably for the general female population yet no such similarity seems to exist for guys. Sensitive gals in my opinion get f*cked up as very few seem to respond to sensitivity towards gals. '

LMFAO @ being sensitive to a member of a gender that has historically oppressed mine then seemingly downplays and dismisses the oppression while having it a commonplace norm to degrade my gender all while they whine about how much easier and better I have it and how horrible gold diggers and much worse my gender is. I'll show hetero guys as much sympathy as guys seemed to show the Steubenville and Adurie Potts gal.

• It's not his appearance what's not getting him any friends or gf it's how he is approaching these women. He jumps in front of them scaring them and just appears out of no where. It's just creepy. Like others said he doesn't look deformed he looks normal to me.

• Yeah when I watched him I kind of wanted to put my arm on his shoulder and say "Dude, dude, relax. Chillout and let her go. Give them some space, this is not how you go about it!"

I notice the college girls at the bench entertained him a little bit longer, and I partially think that was because he squatted low at a heigth lower than them, which in the animal kingdom is a submissive act to appear non-threatening. But even that encounter could of used work. Not as scary as his first two though!

• Psychologically, we are wired to avoid people with deformities because our minds register it as disease. It's not these girls' fault, it's literally just a defense mechanism. What's wrong is the way he is approaching them. It is evident that this was not made for legit reasons.

• Good answer. What I would like us to do with that knowledge is as follows.
      1. Girls should stop using the word " creep" as thought it mean some guys who will use violence against them. It's just sexual revulsion toward unattractive men who expressed interest in a women. That's it and you can't use it to label someone as rapist. If any woman does it she sould be ridiculed,

• "Creep" isn't about violence. Its a guy that stares a lot, asks weird questions, won't leave you alone, is oblivious to your disinterest, etc. Regardless of appearance

• It's honestly the way that he approaches them. Yes, judging from this video, he really is a nice guy; however, if this is the first time ever that you see him you don't know that nor do you know what his intentions are. Girls are taught to on guard when meeting guys in public, and for a guy to randomly come up to a girl, block her oath, then give her his cellphone and ask for her number and persist even when she already feels uncomfortable, is a huge "no". This applies for any guy no matter how attractive or unattractive they are. If he had gone up to them genuinely started a conversation before making a move, and wasn't as aggressive (not that he meant to be) with his actions then he (and any other guy in his situation) would have had a lot more success.

• If what he us doing us PUA then PUA is his problem. It's creepy and disrespectful and ducking annoying. I like him something about him is genuine and he had a certain charm but if any guy approached me like that eventually us kick him that's just fucked up.

He doesn't look deformed just a bit unusual but he could make it work for him with many people... But not through PUA. Remingds me if vomittng in someone PUA must stand for puke.

• ... And of course he has the right to ask out whoever he wants. no reason to go around trying to break peoples spirits. good for him for trying... he just shouldn't ask them out the way he's doing it. thats all. no one should.

• I don't see any defomration.

Either way, the way he approaches women is nothing but scary and creepy.

• He needs to leave people alone

he's pretty ugly but he doesn't look deformed

he is jumping in front of these women and when they try to leave he blocks them. dudes like him is what mace is made for

• I don't think he's deformed that badly. I wouldn't really have noticed it as that, just that he's not really handsome
    It's sad that he feels everyone around him rejected him including family, friends and teachers. Although I think for dating most people aim for someone of similar attractiveness. He seemed to approach only above average looking girls, so I don't know what you expect to do?

• And also the way he approaches is very invasive, I hate it when guys do that

• Listen I don't hold it against this women that they rejected him. He aims at attractive women bacuase that what his scumbag PUA coach Alvaro Reyes told him to do. He did it just to humiliate this poor guy and even posted another video titled " ugliest guy ever approaches women ".
      But I disagree with you his very unattractive 99 % of men are better looking than him , If he were to find a woman willing to copulate him for free it will be a miracle. As I said in another comment some hookers would reject him due to his looks.

• What I think about it? This is practically a video on how to NOT approach women.

• Ah, so this is where I was going wrong :P

• I agree guy on his looks level should not approach women.

• He has every right to approach them. It's just that he's doing it in a very intrusive way that will only scare them, alternatively creep them out, too.

• he's not deformed. He only has some abnormality with his right eye, I think, but otherwise he's not that bad.
    It's his way of approaching that's alarming the women. He jumps in front of them and blocks them... Fuck if a guy does that to me I would get ready to smack him with my bag and run for my life. It's a threatening move. And way too agressive.

PUA is bullshit. You notice the types of guys who believe in PUAs? Douchebags. Just look at the types of guys on GAG who believes in all these PUA bullshit. Scum guys.

• " but otherwise he's not that bad." Lol I rarely see guys as unattractive as him at his looks level even some prostitutes might reject him.

"PUA is bullshit." Of course. The only people for whom PUA did any good are pua coahes scammig guys out of their money.

• He's not deformed...
    He's just socially awkward.

• He is amazingly unattractive his social skills are just result of it. I bet he was by far the worst looking guy to have appraoched these women. In my opinion prostitutes are his only chance.

• He was being way aggressive no matter what if he was any other guy the girls would treat him the same way like come on he's a stranger and he just jumped into your path and you can't side step him but yeah he just needs to tone it down and approach girls in a different way that way they won't be so guarded

• well if he wasn't so social fucked maybe some one would give him a chance. but seriously, the guy was blocking the girls path way

• I think he's acting like an as*hole and the fact he is deformed doesn't make a difference either way.

• You have to understand one thing years of social isolation made him clueless. So he just doing what his PUA coach told him to And he is a guy who we should hold resposible.

• Kinda mean to call someone deformed because they're unattractive? Do you know what deformation is?
    Anyway, I don't know who in their right mind thinks it would be a good idea to jump in front of women in the street and give an awkward spiel and block them from leaving. Its awkward as fuck. Regardless of his looks, he's creepy

• Pot meet kettle.

• Wtf? I never called anyone ugly. I think its funny that in messages you're just like "ugh shut up" because you don't have the brains to carry an argument any further and then you have some BS to say on my opinions. Why don't you shut the fuck up

• maybe he will find an above average looking girl who will give him a freebie. people shouldn't be shallow but he is being just that. unjustified. I agree with izzy

• I doubt he will find below average girl.
      Out of curiosity if he were to apporoach you how would you react?

• i would be nice to him and all, but if he asked me out i would say no i have a boyfriend which i do, if he asked me if he was attractive i would lie and say he was average with a sweet personality, not gonna hurt his feelings he obviously has had a ruff time about his shortcomings.

• The guy is a socially awkward ugly person. Obviously he keeps getting rejected. He just keeps jumping their way.

• I think that, you sir are rude

• The man doesn't appear deformed, however the way he approaches women is just plain scary. He stops them in their tracks and blocks them from leaving, even when they show they're in a hurry and uninterested. He kept trying to have a conversation with that woman who clearly stated she had a boyfriend. And he tried to get the number of another woman he didn't know whatsoever. It's disrespectful and intimidating. Not to mention it's one thing if a guy spots a woman in like a coffee shop or something that he thinks is stunning and decides to be bold and compliment her or flirt with her or something, but it's come truly different when you use the same line over and over as this guy did. Obviously he's not sincere in the slightest, he reeks of desperation and it's frightening.

• He doesn't seem deformed? But he needs to stop jumping out like he's about to mug someone. PUA does seem like a scam to manipulate guys, though.

• He's deformed. Women were just repulsed by him even his family wanted nothing to do with him because of his looks. Heartbreaking. It's not about the way he apporaches he needs to stop approaching women his genes will be weeded out of existance. This is how sexual selection works. PUA is a scam I agree.

• you notice the types of guys who believe in PUAs? Douchebags.

• I feel bad for a lot if them. Honestly, therapy would probably be more helpful to their sense of powerlessness than some guys' manipulating their fears to make a buck.

What Guys Said 23

• He hardly looks deformed. He looks a bit ugly, and that hairstyle/glasses are not doing him any favors, but he hardly seems deformed. He's sabotaging himself in two ways.

1. He seems to be approaching very attractive women. He's realistically going to have a better chance of approaching plain/unattractive women. A plain/somewhat ugly guy like him is going to have a hard time landing a babe.

2. Why the fuck is he literally jumping in front of women and such on the sidewalk? That's completely not how you do it... you don't approach women like some desperate salesman. You go into places, see situations where you can actually start a conversation, and go from there. If she feels like chatting, it will show. If she doesn't feel like chatting, you'll notice and you walk away. There's always openings to chat. Hell, I struck up a short conversation with a girl in the deodorant aisle who was weighing two options, remarking how the aluminum in anti-antiperspirant supposedly gives you Alzheimer... you can make remarks about what's around you, easily, to start a conversation. It's very easy. Hell, one time when I was learning, I literally approached a cute girl and asked if she was an actress. She had a laugh, seemed entertained.

Though, all that aside, why are you acting like he's so badly off, and people who teach game are mocking him? Let's face it. His odds of getting a girlfriend, even with his bad approach, is way higher doing what he's doing than not approaching.

• Though with what he's doing, I do agree he's largely wasting his time and creeping girls out. If he actually wants to get a girl--he should try approaching women on his own level--plain/unattractive women, and he should do it properly. He seems to be approaching babes. *that* is unrealistic and off on his part--akin to a fat girl 100 pounds overweight who expects a hot boyfriend. He should try approaching women with looks equal to his.

• Pft. That's nothing.

Meet Lizzie Velasquez, who's unofficial title is called "World's Ugliest Woman."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1tydA1MraE

• Well, he isn't deformed. He's just ugly. And that's not the only thing hurting his chances here. He's approaching attractive girls who either have boyfriends or could get a boyfriend hotter than him. Also, the manner in which he's approaching women is not a great way to get a gf. Believe me, I've tried lol.

So when you consider his lack of compassion for girls, his social awkwardness, going for girls out of his league, and ugliness... it's no surprise he's not getting a girl. The thing is, 3 of the 4 problems are his fault.

• ' Well, he isn't deformed. He's just ugly.' Call it as you like it makes no difference whatsoever. Women find him repulsive and could not see him as romantic prospect.
      "his lack of compassion for girls" many guys don't have compassion for girls but they still succedd with getting women. http://s6.postimg.org/z5n88542p/zyzz.jpg
      "his social awkwardness" it's due to years of social rejection which was caused by his looks
      "going for girls out of his league" - his problem is however that every girl is out of his league and even ugly women could get better looking partner than him.

• He should not give up on all women just stick to proffesionals they're more forgiving in looks department,

• By professional, do you mean someone who is qualified to perform a certain job? Or does professional mean something else in this context and I just don't get it?

• Fear is a heavy burden to hold

I used to daygame for a short time myself. The more you do it, the better you get at it and the more confidence you gain in yourself. I applaud any guy who has the audacity to do this right here. I used to watch a lot of daygame videos on youtube, it helps get you motivated.

I think it's great what he's doing. Definitely a good way to meet girls, much better than approaching at bars/clubs when girls are ready to reject most guys right away. I know everyone is bashing the idea of jumping in front of girls as he does in this video. I don't think it's really a bad idea as long as you give her the choice of leaving, but I personally wouldn't do it. When he steps in front of her as she was trying to leave i will say i believe that is over-doing it, but guess what, at least he's doing SOMETHING rather than nothing. People on here censure this guy for his aberrant behavior, but he is doing something a lot of us are unwilling to do and he is benefitting from it.

Is he going to come off as creepy? Is he going to get rejected? Yes to both questions. A person should not be afraid to be rejected or to come off as creepy. Fear is a heavy burden and these thoughts will hold you back from approaching women.

• He's just being way too fake, it seems like the girls can tell the crap he's trying to pull on them. Plus a random guy walking up to you and basically trapping you is a pretty uncomfortable situation.

• False glimmer of hope? So becoming more confident and social is bad? And by the way, his does go out with girls, not every girl rejects him.

He's approaching them wrong, but at least he's learning and making an effort to meet women.

• Woah, that's terrible. He jumps in front of them and is all up in their personal space. No girl is ever going to like that. And then it's really creepy when he won't let the girl leave, he's likely to get pepper sprayed one day :D

• I think that invading someone's personal space and blocking their path is ill advised whether you look like George Clooney or this guy.

• He is failing because he is trying WAY TOO HARD. And why is he jumping in front of women like that? Fucking creepy even if it is in public.

• it is what it is

• He's not approaching them in the right way. Definitely coming on too strong. I'd be a bit freaked out also if he came up to me like that.

• This is not PUA's fault. While I think PUA is a scam, he's the one actively trying to use it. Also, he's literally JUMPING at girls. That would freak me out. And he doesn't seem genuine at all. All of the video is pretty cringe-worthy.

• well. this guy is one that does what other people say is real. he didn't get smart from the PUA scene. actually pua videos are made for people to get an example, not to be the example. Its made to give people a grid to order their approach but not to make them follow it all and be stuck if it doesn't work. and last is that PUA sites try with marketing telling you'll get gorgueous women no matter what (he took it to serious) you can approach girls, but you can only 'win' if they find you attractive too. I didn't see the video but I see how others reacted and want to clear the pua thingy

• Confidence is the ONLY thing that matters for guys so what's the problem?

Looks has no factor for attracting women.

• if you couldn't figure it out, i was being sarcastic

• We have a comedian here. Didn't you see how revolted this women were when he approached them.
      PS. Did you post on PUAHATE. COM or you just have the same nickname as a guy who did?

• LeQuack is a white guy on puahate who stole my name. I posted on GAG under McQuacker and LeQuack but he read my posts and stole my name

• I think it's great what this guy is doing and no I don't think he should stop this. He has good confidence and girls will pick up on this and he will have success.

• I'm not sure if I agree with you 100%. Up to that point, maybe he was terribly shy and wouldn't talk to women at all. As he goes on his own, and learns what works and doesn't - maybe he can step up his game into success.

• "I discovered the world of seduction and daygame" Yeah...

I think it's good that it has given him confidence and stuff but he really needs to stahp. His "daygame" makes me cringe

• its not his looks that's scaring them away, its his approach, he's being too aggressive, its creepy.
    The way he steps in their way when they try to get away, that's pretty rapy.

• All PUA systems are full of shit. That doesn't mean this guy is going to be alone for life. Just that he needs to understand what is a good approach and what isn't. This isn't.

He is going to need time to win a girl over his looks. That's a given. No point in sugar coating it. Will it be difficult? Absolutely. He will have to try harder than the average guy. But is it impossible? Definitely not.

• More balls than most of the normal looking guys on this site lol. That's bad when this guy can work with the cards dealt to him, but other dudes can't get beyond their frustration with how life works, shyness, bitterness, or worry about their dick.

This guy was even stanced like he was ready to teabag the first chick.

• I would not call it balls I would call it delusion. Funny enought plain looking guy ( not a heinous person like him) would have similar level of success. This guy approached few hundreds girls still a virgin http://i.imgur.com/0u8bqI8.jpg . Most women want good looking guys - average looks won't cut it cold appraoch.

• Balls... delusion... either way, he's talking to girls (albeit a bit too forward). But hey, he can learn from experience which is more than I can say for the guys I mentioned initially. We can sit and talk about how a young, balding looking guy can't find success with girls because of his looks, but we'll never know what he's actually like talking to girls. My buddy is a good looking, very tall guy but he can't talk to a (confident) girl to save his life. And no matter how much practice he's got over the years, it just doesn't sink in. And I've seen plenty of guys like my friend, so the "he's an average looking guy" excuse just doesn't fly as a one-size-fits-all excuse.

• That's not how I would approach a woman.

• I'm not sure someone persuaded him I think he took a pua class, saw some decent looking instructors have success and is completely delusional in thinking he can pull that off too.