Help!! I need help with a guy that I know and we re the best of friends but I don't know what to do!

So there's this guy who is really nice with me and everytime he sees me, he greets me with hey munyeca, baby, gorgeous and mija. Also, he's really protective with me and he gets jealous when I talk to other guys but he doesn't talk about his feelings. Help please? Should I tell him anything or just keep going as friends? Also, he always stares and smiles at me when I turn around and look at him! What should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• If I were you I would subtly let him know that you are interested! Maybe he is afraid and unsure of how you feel towards him. So I would give him slight physical touches, or ask him out for a drink. That way you will know for sure if he is interested (he most likely is), and can keep the relationship going.

Keep in mind though he may be using you as one of his girlfriends. By calling you those pretty open words such as "baby" and "gorgeous" (words I would reserve only for my long-time lover), he seems to feel very comfortable around you, which is mysterious since he hasn't asked you out yet.

So I would say go out on a date with him and test his personality. If he is someone you are interested in and you can feel his loyalty, then there is no reason for you not to go on with him.

Hope that helped, good luck!

• Thanks a lot! It really helped!

What Girls Said 1