What is one major turnoff that you cannot overlook?

Title says it all, what is something about a person that you cannot overlook and would destroy any chance of a relationship?

Mine would be drug use, no and hell no. I just couldn't do it. So what do y'all have?

Such great answers! Bad hygiene is a super turnoff for me as well!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• There's quite a few some are - Smoking, drinking, arrogance, partying 24/7, loud, aggressive behaviour and the list goes on.

On the bright side I love it when a guy smiles and his face brightens up and his eyes start looking all sparkly. ^.^

• I know I'm a little late but thanks for MH!

• It does, I wanted to date you but now you'll reject me because I'm a considerate and kind guy who also smokes and drinks.

• Lol okay? I hope you find someone who'll accept you!

What Girls Said 26

• No sexual morals.
    If I find out a guy has been around the block and slept with a ton of females,; he is instantly dismissed. No offense, but I just think that’s flat out disgusting. There are so many nasty STD’s and STI’s out there. In addition, it’s kinda embarrassing if a bunch of females know what his sex faces are like, all about his bedroom moves, and the very specific intimate details of his unique anatomy. There’s also a high chance that he has intimacy issues and doesn’t view female with a healthy, realistic perspective a. k. a views women as sex objects.

• If he doesn't want kids.

• Foot fetish.
    It freaks the hell outta me. I don't like people touching my feet!!

• If he's really dirty- like I don't mean you are on tour for a band and you go a few days without showering- I mean you have nasty teeth you never brush, acne from never washing your face, stuff falling out of your hair b/c it's so greasy, dirty fingernails. I shouldn't have to worry about getting sick from touching you, ugh.

• I think if somebody was vain and thought they were better than other people, that would completely put me off a relationship and a friendship aswell come to think of it :)

Although I agree about drugs! ;)

• Intolerant of the Christian religion, thinks he's entitled to sex, makes sexist jokes, puts others down to bring himself up...

• Ungrateful and arrogant type of behavior.

• He has to love kids

• Mean people that dont respect others and think theyre better than others, I hate it.

• I have many turnoff when comes to dating. I don’t associate with any guys that have 4+ more kids and have different baby mamas; does drugs, drinks, and want to turn up every day; lazy and still living with his parents; does not have anything going for them; no job, car, nor money; egoistical; bad hygiene; no respect for nature/animals; flirty with other people; him not being the bread winner; no formal education. I can go on and on

• Someone who gambles

• Probably overweightness or cocky behavior

• Bad hygiene.
    Has to love kids
    Over cockiness

• Skinnyness or not taking care of their body (physically) I like guys that are larger than me and it's always a plus if they're in shape but not necessary as long as they don't have a large gut.

Behavior wise spoiled, arrogant, cocky, and judgey behavior are all huge turn offs.

• Smoker/drug user or constantly negative.

• Men who are really conceited. It's just too fun to reject them!

• rudeness
    fillll

• I can't pick one :(
    Drugs
    Bad hygiene
    A guy that drinks
    Smoking
    Excessive swearing

• If you're not an animal lover.

• Drug use, smoking, bad temper, horrible hygiene, conceited, untrustworthy, ect. ect.

• Abusive people. I don't do that sh*t

• Someone who dips snuff that shit is just nasty.

• Being significantly overweight, bad odor, dirty fingernails.

• I'm a very active and proud Pagan, and my beliefs are the most important thing to me. I need my man to participate, and be supportive. All of my friends are part of my "coven". We're not like witches or anything, but we all believe in those types of things, and openly discuss it anytime. Being of any other organized religion, or being intolerant of Paganism, or being skeptical and/or rude about my beliefs.

• Player
    Noticeably a jerk
    Has had sex at a young age/ before marriage
    Drugs
    swears a lot (unless I am completely head ober heels for him.)

• Drug use and bad hygiene
    Also if a guy is really overweight. I don't mind if he's a bit chubby but any more than that isn't good.

What Guys Said 10

• Above all, I would look at how they treat others when they think they have nothing to gain from them. The way they treat the people they are not likely to be able to exploit. Watch how they treat the waiter, or the cashier, etc.
    If they don't treat everyone fairly, and with some respect, it's a deal-breaker.

• If a girl hates pizza, I mean da fuq is that aboot

• narcissism, immaturity, drama queens, hood rats and club rats

• Religion. I am not religious myself, and it really makes me feel upset about humanity when I see people thanking god for things and saying that "god meant it to be". I could NEVER, and I mean NEVER, be in a relationship with a overly religious girl.

• Just one? Smoking... But there are more of course.

• Dark skin

NO racism, just preference.

• I guess you mean you couldn't date dark skinned girl. But about relationships overall, you could be a friend?

• Friends is fine! :)
      But no sexual attraction

• Arrogance, selfishness and being controlling. When women have those traits i can't even get hard enough to fuck them, it's that bad.

Also, everyone has a their standards but a few of those are pretty damn shallow.

• I agree but on the other hand would you want to be w someone that shallow anyway?

• Of course not, it's not even shallow with some of these comments it's closeted shallowness. At least the kid below was open enough to say dark skin was a turn off. Non of these "ambitious and healthy" BS. Just be honest, you don't want a fat, broke ass dude i get it.

• Them being fat

• I have a few actually haha

1. Feminist. They always whine about men and complain about society. All the feminists I know are very angry people

2. Thinks that the guy should do most of the work in the relationship and be the one to initiate contact (texting, calling, planning dates) and thinks that the guy should pay most of the time.

3. Thinks that the guy should be the one initiating affection. She doesn't realize that guys also need to feel wanted. I hate girls who think a guy is needy because he wants her to initiate contact and affection.

4. Tells friends everything that goes on in the relationship. Thinks it is ok to tell friends about boyfriends genitals and boyfriend's secrets and any personal information about him. Trash talks boyfriend to her friends when he makes mistakes. Nobody outside a relationship should know what goes on in a relationship because it is not their relationship. Quite frankly I think girls like are gossipy and immature and definitely not ready to be in a mature relationship.

5. Unaffectionate. I will never stay in a relationship with an unaffectionate girl.

6. Smokes, does drugs, gets drunk. Ideally she would not drink at all. Partying 24/7 is a turnoff

• Disrespectful behaviour.