Is it bad to be cute and not hot?

If you are cute and not hot is it a bad thing? Do girls go after hot guys and not guys considered cute.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cute is good. It will get you great relationships.
    Hot is good too it will get you great one night stands.
    So Im guessing you are a good guy thats why you concerned with this, and
    you will get good relationships and real connections.

• That's good then :)

• I hope you taking it as a complement.
      Cute guys with a strong personality are always good to have around and interesting.
      They are keepers :-D

What Girls Said 12

• Truthfully I go for guys that are more in the breathtaking catagory, they aren't exactly cute or hot. I go for either to be honest.

• Ofc it's a bad thing. Lots of women are into cute guys moreso than hot guys.

• It's bad but more women like cut than hot? I don't understand?

• Shit, I meant to say not a bad, so
      *ofc it's not a bad thing
      Sorry

• Cool :)

• Either way it's being called attractive and attractive is attractive... I think they I after both but personality is a huge factor as well not just looks.

• i prefer cute & boyish

• I go for cute guys. But i'm in love with this guy so he's everything now, but he started out as cute.

• Nope I like cute guys

• It's alright... I'm not very hot either, but people say I'm like a little doll with pinchable cheeks.
    Put it this way: at least your approachable.

• Hot guys are usually douches and cute guys are usually not

• Hmm I don't think it's a bad thing. Cute guys are fun to talk to and I'm actually a little intimidated by really hot guys. I think you're fine

• It's good to be cute. You can be cute but also hot. Like you can be both.

• Cute is good. I usually give cute as a better compliment than hot because to me cute is more sincere and hot can be a little intimidating. People who are cute AND hot should not be trusted.

• Cute is good. Everyone likes cute

What Guys Said 1

• Truthfully, I wouldn't be too secure dating a hot woman. They're nice to look at, dating them is whole other subject.