What does it mean, when a man texts you long messages?

Okay so the guy I'm dating basically sends me paragrafs - I mean THAT long! We haven't been out yet. He texts me about almost everything. And he always texts me in the evening if I'm on work. Even if he's out with some friend, he'll text me while they're together and say "i'm still with him, i'll text you later".

What's the problem? I just haven't experienced this before - should I be worried?

Most Helpful Girl

• What would you be worried about? The guy wants to be with you and thinks about you.

• this girl knows:D

• You're right. I guess I have to give him the benefit of the doubt :-) thank you so much!

• ;) Any time.

What Guys Said 7

• As one who might be reputed for long answers to what seem simple questions, it could mean he's just verbose and will stop if asked tactfully, that he loves to show off his command of the language and hopes to impress you, or some other reason I can't readily think of.

• he's putting good time and effort into those texts lol. sounds like he's def interested in you as he is investing so much in just simple texts.

• he's definitively interested on you, if it's starting to bother you just kindly text him that you speak to him later because you are doing whatever you are doing.

But overall is kind of normal sometimes I don't realize that I'm texting a girl to much (:

• Too much to soon , maybe is is just nervous or high strung

• He's definitely interested in you but you should just ask him if he likes your more than a friend

• It means that he likes you and cares about you.

• It sounds like you're just not used to that kind of attention, always getting one word texts, if any. If he's texting you lots and lots, he either likes you a lot, or is just a talker in general, like myself

• You're right I'm not used to it. One of our mutual friends wanted us to date. But what I think is weird is that he'll text we everything from interests to how difficult his childhood was and that he basically raised all of his siblings because the parents was working, and it was all just happening too fast in my opinion.

And in the beginning he was just asking all of these questions as if he was in a hurry, which I got me thinking that something was wrong.

• Yeah, he likes you

• Haha okay :-)

What Girls Said 3

• Nothing wrong with it at all. He's just a talker. I talk a lot as well so I like getting long messages whether it be from friends or my bf. and as for him texting you with a friend around and telling you that he's just being courteous. It's communication in a relationship.

• There is no problem. He just wants to get everything out, and he might talk a lot in general

• Its better than one word texts. I hate those.