Do you think opposites attract?

Do you think it's true, when they say that opposites attract?

I'm usually really attracted to guys who look the opposite of me, both physically (tall, blonde, blue-eyed..) and personality-wise (outgoing, since I'm kinda shy around guys).. But the boys who I seem to attract are usually ones who look kind of similar to me? (darker features)..

What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• When it comes to a man's visual taste, there's no "cause" so there's no analyzing that. However, smart people try to form relationships with those who have complimentary traits. If you're a bit shy, an outspoken partner can be a very good thing. If you're a stunner, we all know the value of a trophy wife, especially if she's brilliant and witty and he's a less attractive guy. Witness Michael Dell who is a short Jewish guy who married a stunner, though I suspect his current and projected wealth has some bearing. I have heard wise men say that it's just as easy to fall in love with a stunner as one who is plain.

What Guys Said 4

• I once heard guys often go for the opposite of their mother.
    In my case this is true. My mother is blonde haired/blue eyed. I've had 4 long term relationships, and every one has been dark hair /dark eyes.

• Yes - once in a while we probably want to try something new and exciting which we haven't tried before. Thus, getting attracted to someone opposite wouldn't be unlikely to happen.

• I dont think it is true

• I don't know. I'm attracted to dark haired dark-eyed girls and my hair and eyes are light-colored. But I'm very tall and only attracted to tall girls... Personality-wise I like all many different kind of girls as people can be interesting in so many different ways. I just don't like bitchy, mean, aggressive girls.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm a way, yes for me.
    I'm majoring in film and am pretty artistic and creative and I'm mostly attracted to guys who aren't. In the past I've dated people who were studying finance and stuff like that.

• I do, but I think it takes a lot of work to make it work.

• Honestly! I do believe opposites attract I mean as far I have seen in my case! Not being stoopidish as well! But our signs are also opposite he's aquarious and I'm leo ! And now I discovered why I really like him! On that note my crush is also totally opposite! Well opinions I might be wrong but yeah! :)