Do guys typically joke around about moving in together?

this guy who I've been talking to for 4 months made a joke about moving in with me. This would be completely normal if I was his girlfriend, but he hasn't even called me that. we don't see each other as much as I would like to, so I don't get why he would make a joke about that or even bring it up. he still lives with his parents which makes sense why he would want to move out, but I still think it's weird considering we're not in a relationship.. sorry for asking such a girl-ish question, ya'll.

Most Helpful Girl

• Room mates? its not really clear here if you like him or not? but anyways I've only ever had guy room mates except for right now but like maybe that's why he said that maybe he's thinking roommates unless like you like each other then i find this weird considering the lacking of a relationship.

What Guys Said 1

• first off, there is no such thing as a girlish question or anything like that, everybody has there own questions on life. honestly i don't think he was joking. i have never joked about that kind of thing. i believe that moving in together is a serious thing. guys don't just say that just because.

What Girls Said 1

• It's totally weird and don't even think of moving in with that guy with no commitment. It will lead you to a risky rocky road.