What do most guys look for on a first date?

What are the most important things you notice on a girl during the first date? If it were a dinner date what would stand out most to you? Style of clothing, humor, confidence? Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Once we were at the breast restaurant and all my clothes were tailored to much sure everything tits, I would then be able to focus my attention on her wonderful attributes like her two big, appealing, perfectly round, soft, and mesmerizing... eyes.

... Boobs.

• funny and shallow... too bad I couldn't understand half of what you wrote... and too bad I have no boobs

• Most guys with any decency aren't "looking" for anything on a first date. They are just trying to get to know you to make sure you aren't a weirdo with no sense of humor or anything. What every guy is ultimately looking for is as various as it gets. The only way you can fit a mold that "most" guys would have some interest in would immediately mean that you're playing to the least common denominator and lack anything that makes you truly unique. The sort of thing that while MOST guys might not find it attractive, a couple will think you are amazing. If you shoot for what most guys are looking for, you'll end up doing a bunch of stuff that people mind find likable but nothing that's going to make them go "Wow, that girl was something else".

In short, be yourself.

What Guys Said 5

• On a first date I would look for the girl and make sure she turns up.

Conversations aren't hard, if he's smart he'll make you do the talking.

• Well there are two big things for me. First is that you are capable of holding a conversation on multiple levels. Essentially I'm checking to see if you're an idiot. Secondly, I want to see that you're not boring.

• Her attitude towards people and humor is also a definitely plus.

• Humor, confidence, how she treats others. If all she talks about is herself then its a no go.

• To be honest I take first dates very seriously I try to leave a good first impression.

What Girls Said 0