Guys, how successful are you with women?

Please answer honestly. On a scale of 1 out of 10 (I'm a 2). How successful are you with women? Do you communicate with women on a daily basis or not?

• Successful
  • Good
  • Bad
  • Unsuccessful

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I communicate daily, at work. The thing about women is they just seem to be on a different wavelength than I am. I think a lot of it has to do with my professionalism at work. I don't flirt or anything like that. I'm pretty serious, unless the chick is super friendly and personable, in which case I reciprocate. For the most part though it seems that most women just keep to themselves even after I initiate contact, so I end up just leaving them alone, assuming that they don't want to talk to me.

• Story of my life lol.

• Ya... I mean seriously. Just bad manners and anti social behavior in general.

• Then complain when they don't get approached. lol it's hilarious.

What Girls Said 1

• sorry i know this was directed for guys but the answers are so funny >.< i guess guys have it pretty hard huh? it doesn't take a miracle to get a girl, just a nice sense of humour and a cheery vibe and i'm in. sorry about ur luck with women, maybe try being a bit more confident but not imposing?

• It's gotten so bad to the point I barely try anymore. After so many rejections, I want to save whatever self-esteem I have left.

• i'm so sorry about that. don't give up yet i'm sure you've got a nice personality, just learn how to express it and girls while flock around u. don't lose hope:)

What Guys Said 9

• Pretty damn terrible. You know how some men are just natural with women? Like, they can go up to any woman, start a conversation, get her laughing, get her number, get her to hang out with them alone, then inside a week sleep with her? You know that type? Ya, that's not me.

I'm the type that will see a girl, then look for an opportunity to approach her but she never seems to give me one. She's either busy or leaving class. Then if I do get one and make an approach, I fuck up the conversation because I'm naturally averse to small talk. I'm the type that likes to get to the point and that's that. Making idle chit-chat ain't my thing. I sometimes can get girls laughing with my dry, sarcastic sense of humour but it's mostly situational so it seldom comes up. I can sometimes get her number but I take forever to start the initial ball. Most of the time if they have my number I'll wait for them to contact me to see if they're actually interested. It doesn't usually work out. C'est la vie.

• Some guys are natural. I'm with you. I could never be this master seducer who is good with women.

• Both girlfriends I've ever had asked me out so I'd say I've been a bit lucky in that regard. However I'm terrible with normal woman as far as romance.

• I can't ever ask a girl out successfully I always end up choking up. I'm not a good speaker under pressure but I've only asked out 3 people my whole life. I think I just need to overcome the fear of rejection which is easy to say but not easy to do for all people. I'm probably a 3

• That's something we should get every man around to do. Along with fat shaming fat guys into losing weight. Every man needs to banter/talk to at least one girl every place he visits, strike up a conversation.

• Now THIS is a question! How successful can one possibly be at this sort of thing? By what metric do I compare myself to others? I was thinking maybe phone numbers acquired per week but I've noticed that I don't know what to do with a phone number after I get it.

Anyway, my shrink said I need more male friends, so I invite any of you dudes to hit me up and we can compare strategies.

• I just walk around and keep the ones I like.

• In my case, age and experience counts.

• like not at all :D never like the ones that like me. i consider myself probably a 6 or less. i do talk to girls but i am rarely interested... and if i am, they never are.

• I had a girlfriend years ago. That's the only girl that's ever been interested in me. Since that's something, I suppose I'll have to give myself a 2.