How do I get a guy to notice me?

To start off I'm really cute (check out my pic thts me) and kind and sweet but for some reason guys only want to fuck me? Do I look tht easy? I'm confused and I'm tired of being alone... any thoughts? All are welcome :)

Ok can u guys like I don't know START TO BE NICE? I have body issues for one and I don't like myself! I was trying to feel better about myself! Thanks a lot!! >_<

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• you are attractive yes and other guys are going to disagree with my advice but just hold of on the sex for a while get to kno each other on a much deeper level but dont tell the bloke when he is getting it either and if he leaves after waiting a little while he isn't worth your time

• They won't just want to do that if you don't give it up easily. Wait out the bad ones to get the good guys.

• I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but just from reading your question I can tell that you are way too self conscious and you probably come across that way to other people as well. You might be an annoying person and guys want nothing more than sex from you.

• Wait... your profile pick is you? Not really cute, so I don't know why anyone would want to fuck you. No offense. Anyways, that's what teen dudes are like. We aren't looking for long term relationships, we're looking for pussy.

• Wow ur nice -_-

• Yeah I know scarasums (can't spell)

• I can tell. I'm a teenage girl who is lonely and just wants a guy to love. Guess thts y they think I'm easy... O. o

• You will be fine just give it some time

• Yous your hair as an advantage

• First off lose that cap. Then do something dainty to your hair. Doing those things would help you out a lot.

• But... I like my beanie... I don't wanna get rid of it please don't make me! Oh and I ain't the girly type chick. I like to get dirty (tht sounded wrong) I ride horses and run in mud so sorry but ok to the hair thing

• Doing your own thing and being yourself is good don't get me wrong. But on the other hand if you're wanting to attract guys the girly type chick thing would help you a lot. According to you you have a tomboy side. Guys attract to girls the way they're meant to do. So if you want to attract guys you need get girly with it.

• Way too young for me. You're 16. I'm 25

What Girls Said 1

• Is this a serious question? Well i'm sure it's not that you are easy. its just that guys are attracted to you physically. but judging from the description guys notice you plenty