Do you ever run out of things to say to your bf/gf?

Sometimes when I'm talking to my bf of 2 years I find that I'm running out of things to say and I can't think of anything. Does that ever happen to you guys? What do you talk about?

Most Helpful Guy

• U dont need to always run ur mouth in a relationship. Juz be urself like u are at home. If he doesn't like u the way u are, than who cares. Sumone who doesn't like u as who u are doesn't deserve u.

Most Helpful Girl

• This happens to me and my bf all the time. We just start talking about our day untill one of us verges off to a more interesting topic

What Guys Said 2

• Yes...2 reasons for that is not enough time between visits... and... nothing exciting and new going on

• It's happened to me in the past. It means your bored an dont have much in common

What Girls Said 4

• That's weird. It shouldn't be that way. You shouldn't be thinking you are running out of things to say, unless subconsciously you feel the fire is dying and the relationship has gone distant.

Go out and try new things out, watch new movies, you should feel comfortable though to speak about the stupidest thing.

• Be your funny self as well and watch things that can build upon your knowledge and have you guys debating and challenging each other mentally in a positive way

• There should always be something that's on your mind to talk about with your bf/gf it just depends on if it's something you want to say or not. You maybe just over thinking a lot right now and you don't want to talk a lot to him, so in your mind you may be tricking yourself that you are running out things to talk about when the real question you should be asking yourself is, "Do i want to continue this relationship? do i love him enough to talk to him about anything and everything? do i trust him?" I think that's what you should be focusing on, because I've been in that position.

• Sometimes during car rides it'll get a little silent but that's okay:) but for the most part we just can't shut up

• If I don't have something to say I won't speak. I don't feel the need to fill silence.

Luckily we usually can't shut up when we're hanging out.

We talk about travel, movies, music, books, art, school, plans, friends, family, etc. Everything.