Girls: If you liked guy A, and then you took a break while he sorted out his issues, and guy B came along that you liked too, Who would you choose?

Say guy A you've been seeing for a month and you thought he was great. Problem is he still has baggage with his ex so you took a break. Then guy B came along and you found yourself having a lot of fun with him and liked him too, but guy A got your attention after you got out of a somewhat longer relationship first. Guy B doesn't have any baggage and is totally free to do whatever. Both guys are attractive guys. Which one would you choose and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Guy a seems to be really messed up. Why is he even worried about guy b if he can't figure things out with his baggage. He obviously is not into the girl if he took a break from her. It's better she goes for guy b rather than getting strung along by guy a.

• To cut the suspense, I'm guy B. I can't for the life of me figure out why she is waiting for guy A with all that baggage. I know she is probably feeling that feeling when you start something new and it's all great, then she got hit with "but I still live with my ex. Then I came along and we had a great time together, made out a few times, but she said she's loyal and feels like she should see where it goes with the other guy even though she has feelings for me. I have obviously backed way off. It still blows my mind a little!! She's got to figure this out on her own though. Nothing I can say to change her mind at this point.

• Just be yourself and enjoy your time. Don't over-think things. Keep it light and fun. If the two of you click and have good chemistry she might forget about the other guy eventually. She may also just want you to chase her a bit just to test how much you like her... girls do that sometimes.

• Well she will figure that out soon! Thanks for the advice!! I'm just going to take it easy. We always have fun together so this time should be no different.

What Girls Said 6

• It depends on the situation and exact feelings towards each guy. If I were in this situation, I would have to say guy B just because if the first guy needs to solve something with his ex, i am not going to sacrifice the potential of meeting an amazing guy. If both of our experimenting ways dont work out and we cross each other's paths again, then maybe things could work out. But from the information you provided, I would have go with with guy B as a girl.

• Thank you!! That's what I would have thought!! I am guy B and at the moment she is going with guy A. Can't understand that one other than that she fell hard and fast for him and then he told her he still lives with his ex so she is waiting for him to figure that situation out before they move forward. Doesn't make an sense to me, but it doesn't have to. I've been hanging out with another girl in the meantime anyway. If she comes around great! But, I'm not going to sit around and wait for her. I have a life and I like it! If she does come around though I'd be super happy because I do really, really like her!!

• Yeah, a lot of people make the mistake of waiting for someone to come back to them while another person who is better for them is right in front of them. Meet other girls and seriously recosider your relationship with her if she does come running back. by the way if I were that girl and my guy was still living with his ex, he'd be out of my life in a heartbeat. there's nothing to "work out" she is wanting him while saving you as plan B.

• As it stands right now she doesn't have me as plan B so I guess she is SOL!!

• Don't go out the both of them for the mean time. Whichever you misses the most, you choose that person.

• Guy B misses her more than guy A that is for certain!!!

• Well I guess I go about my business and see what happens. Shouldn't take long for her to figure out that guy isn't the right guy. I might not be either, but I know he isn't. Do you think I should text her to say hi every once in a while or just leave it totally alone?

• I want to say guy a because of loyalty reasons I don't know I liked him first. But really it all comes down to how each of them makes me feel and their character / behavior. And also how much each of them likes me... I like it when a guy likes me more than I like him haha it just feels safe that way I don't know

• If you like that you would probably want guy B. But I like your answer out of loyalty for guy A. Can you tell which one I am?

• Probably guy B, from what you've wrote B seems more fun, no ex-baggage (which can get frustrating)

• That would seem like the obvious choice right? Too bad that's not the choice thus far. We'll see though.

• well, if it takes too long for her to make up her mind just be straight with her and ask her what does she want. because it's not worth waiting too long if she ends up with the other guy..

• I've pretty much bailed. I mean if she were to ask me to hang out or something I would, but I'm not sitting at home waiting for her to call or text me. Just kinda makes me feel like a real ass when I have no baggage and she still goes with the other guy. She said it was because they had something going first, but then why get involved with me? When I asked her she said she has such a good time with me and it's so natural that it just feels right. I would think if that is the case, then why wouldn't she drop guy A? Makes no sense. I think she is one confused chica. Either that or she was just telling me all that to make me feel better!!

• It depends who I liked the most. You've got to let her know you'll be there for her whenever cause if she liked you, she wouldn't mind helping you get through your problems.

• It's often not a good situation for you to say "I'll be there for you whenever you need me" because then you seem to be at her beck and call, and that isn't a good situation to be in either. I think she knows how both guys feel about her, but I know for a fact which one is for sure.

• I think guy a is trying harder and wants be with you more and guy b (no judgment might still be crazy about you) is just there. From what you told us he hasn't shown as much commitment to you

• Ok I'm one of the guys not the girl!!! I'm curious as to who most girls would choose.

• In that case guy a is LIVING with hs ex thar is a no-go. Guy b

• Really? I could see how that would be a problem. If I was a woman I'd probably go with guy B too. Interesting she seems to be going with guy A.

What Guys Said 0