What can I do to get asked out a lot more?

I'm 21 years old. I have never had a serious relationship in my life. It's not difficult to get laid, but I just don't get asked out on dates much I mean I go out and mingle. And at least I don't really think I'm HORRIBLE looking but idk. Honestly I think the fact that just seeing friends have boyfriends does make me a bit envious. It shouldn't I know but I mean it kind if does since I can't find a person whatsoever.

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not really a big deal. Maybe the way you present yourself, or your attractiveness (which is on the higher side) would intimidate guys and stop them from asking you out, because they may feel that they're sure to get rejected. Or you may give off some kind of vibes indicating that you're already seeing someone (although that's not really true).

I'd suggest you ask for some kind of 'feedback' from your friends (both guys and girls) about why this is happening. A much better option would be to occasionally ask guys out yourself. In such cases, even if the guy doesn't really like you, he'd appreciate the fact that you were bold enough to break the stupid, outdated 18th century tradition 'Guys should ALWAYS make the first move', and that enough might be reason enough for him to start liking you. Believe me, this has happened to me on more than one occasion. Gender roles have changed so much today and women are able to do everything which were once considered men's domain. So I don't understand why women still chicken out and don't usually make the first move.

Good luck, and I'm quite sure you'll get to date an awesome guy sooner rather than later, irrespective of who asked whom out! Cheers!

What Guys Said 3

• Do you go out a lot? Sometimes A LOT of worthy/interesting/hot/cute do not get asked a lot just because they do not have time to socialize a lot of because they are not in the correct environment (bars, parties, etc).

Now, if you just want to have a date with a normal guy and you are good looking like you mentioned maybe you could try to be a little more flirty with guys. That way they can sense you are kind of interested and get the nerves to ask you out.

Hope it helps

• Smile at guys when you see them. Make yourself approachable!!

• Should never let what others have influence how you are. Be you!

What Girls Said 1

• ~Make yourself seem more approachable
    ~When they approach you be pleasant
    ~Don't look for guys at clubs or bars
    ~Local coffee shops or food store