I'm in this situation I need help with!?

I was talking or going out with this girl for like a month, then all of a sudden broke it off with me. Said I was supposedly pushing her into a relationship and I wasn't at all. She said she wasn't ready for a relationship and needed her space to work on herself. She said she needed time to work on herself cause she's just getting out of a 4 1/2 year relationship. She told everyone how much she liked me and how cute I was and everything and I thought we were doing great! So I gave her space and let her work on herself, we've talked maybe twice in the past month just checkin on each other. But last night she out of the blue texted me just talking like she used to and was going on about us doing stuff together. I said something about I was dying to go fishing and she said well I'm sure are there are tons of girls willing to go fishing with a nice guy like you. And I said well no, I have yet to find a girl wanting to do anything with a nice guy like myself. So we kept going back and forth about it and she finally was like I'm the girl that wants to go fishing with a nice guy like you. And she talked about going kayaking together cause she loves kayaking and a couple other things. Does this mean she's coming around or what? Do I text her and just talk and maybe see if she wants to do something? I don't know what to do. I've had a special feeling about this girl since the first time I ever laid eyes on her. I just want to do this right and by her telling me that last night is she coming around? But I don't want to say something that may seem like I'm asking her out pushing her into a relationship, you know what I mean? Please help me! Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to go slow and steady with her. A sudden move will cause her to back off.
    She's obviously not over her last relationship, but she is willing to go out and meet another guy (you).
    You just have to be patient with her. A 4 1/2 year relationship won't get out of her head and heart in a month.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0