What to do if you get put in the friend zone?

hey everybody so i met this girl i really like we have a lot in common we have been hanging out for a little over a week the first couple of night we talked i took her on dates got a kiss good night for the first 3 days she put her head on my shoulder while watching a movie. seemed really into me. well since then she backed off with the kisses. but if were somewhere and i hold her hand she seems cool with it so tonight she hugged me like always. i tried to kiss her and it was a no go. so after she left i shot her a text telling her i like her for the first time and she pulled the im not really looking for a relation ship as of now really want to be friends so should i back off completely any advise would be cool

Most Helpful Girl

• She is probably just feeling unsure if she wants to put herself in a vulnerable position (dating) and thinking everything through. I think she still likes you she's just reassuring herself that it's the right decision. What you need to do is be there for and show her the kind of boyfriend that you will be and leave the rest up to her :)

What Girls Said 3

• OMG I'm in the same position now with a guy I've liked for ages but you have to confront them. It's a solution I would normally ignore but it's the best thing otherwise you will just be Friendzoned and slowly ignore each other and drift apart. Man up and bring it up and tell her how much you care and stuff She may just be vulnerable or shy

• Move on with my life and find someone else

• i'd stay in the friend zone.

What Guys Said 3

• Honestly, I view the friend zone as leave me alone, so I do. To me, girls are the most horrible friends on earth. Its all or nothing as far as Im concerned.

• most of them the girls at my church are somewhat good friends but every girl outside of that yeah i dont trust lol

• Horrible friends? Yeah well maybe we'd be better friends if you didn't consider sleeping with us throughout the entire "friendship"

• I don't sleep with anyone I don't have a relationship with. Point your finger somewhere else. When a girl friend zones a guy its very rare that she actually wants to be friends. It more of a "leave me alone".

• Either depending on if she is still friendly to you if she is stay friends with her if not I say let her be and walk away not worth the heart break.

• Full disclosure: You give up.