Girls: Give examples of what a pushover does/how a pushover acts with example scenarios?

Girls: Give examples of what a pushover does/how a pushover acts with example scenarios

Most Helpful Girl

• I always used to get told a push over cuz i did whatever my best friend said to me no matter what is was, i was like her personal body guard cuz I'm quiet masculine and protective. i was commanded like a dog "come here!" Or "fetch" no joke. But normally I'm quiet stubborn and hate being told what to do. A push over is someone who doesn't stand up for them self, lets people tell them what to do.

What Girls Said 2

• A pushover is like someone who lets people walk all over them. For example if you ask your friend to wake up at 4am to pick you up from the bar... hell the fuck no he does not want to do that, but he will anyway. Because he's a pushover.

• Lol that's a really good example.

• Lol I guess not

• Yeah i would if he were my boyfriendddd if he were just a friens not even a good one i dont think so lol because im not a pushover

• A push over is someone who will do whatever they are told, even if it gets them in trouble or is a disadvantage to them. They are often submissive and hang around with a dominant partner or group.

What Guys Said 1

• Thanks for asking this. I've been wondering the same thing