I'm 19 and have never had a girlfriend?

I'm 19 and never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl and now that I'm not in school I'm not even sure where to look for a girlfriend and I'm not the type of guy who can just walk up to a random girl

Another problem with random girls in public is you don't know if they have a boyfriend or especially sometimes you can't tell how old they are
I know that it will happen eventually its just that I get lonely sometimes

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't sweat it. Don't care so much about it and trust me she will come. Women love confidence. Just learn to see yourself as a good guy with a good heart, treat girls right, become friends with more women (no need to rush into finding your gf just yet) and trust me, they'll come. The guy I'm currently seeing, he didn't lose his virginity until about sophomore year of college, didn't have a girlfriend (a real one) till about 25. He started to stop caring, he was super honest with women (not rude, but he was keeping it 100% with them at all times), he is naturally quite charming and he isn't bashful about anything he does. If you can prove to yourself and to a woman by simply just being you and being confident in who yo are and what you do.. you'll get women.. you'll get a lot... you'll become overwhelmed and you'll love it.

What Girls Said 5

• Dude I've been in many relationships and kissed a lot of people. Trust me when I say that the loneliness you feel is universal. Even if you did get a girlfriend, you'd still have these times feeling really lonely

• We are so alike. I can totally understand how you feel. Do what I do. Just accept the fact that you're shy and don't stress too much about getting a girlfriend. It will happen when it is supposed to happen.

• Don't rush it, your tperfect girl will come around when you won't be looking :)

• I'm 21 dude... I feel the same way (although I've had a bf) I was in school and now I'm not and there's no chance of me walking up to a guy

• Don't look let her come to you naturally or just go up to a cute girl if your interested let's say when your at a coffee shop or something don't go looking for it

What Guys Said 2

• At 19, I wouldn't be worrying too much about not having had a girlfriend. 19 is still quite young. I have known many guys who are over 19 and have never had any intimate contact with a girl, let alone have a girlfriend. More to the point, if you just keep positive and be friendly to people, a girl will come your way. Shyness isn't an issue, in fact many girls prefer it. And just because girls don't say you look good doesn't mean the opposite has to be true. I understand you need an ego boost, but getting down about your looks will manifest itself on the outside. Be confident and talk to people more (not just girls).

• 22 same spot sorta more afraid of sexual harassment charges though.

• Yeah just keep telling yourself that so you never have to do anything

• highscool experiences is all i am going to say and all i wantd back then was friends and to be accepted yet they say i was harrassing when i didn't even touch a girl at all you try being in the same shoes when you had all of mankind against you!