I took her virginity. I love her. We're dating. Good or bad? Explanation inside...

So I took the girl I'm in love with's virginity, and we've been dating for nearly a year now. I'm wondering though, do you think I should be worried because I'm her first that she might want to try someone different, just because I'm the only person she's ever had? Or is it a good thing, because I'm her first, and she might have that sense of that being a connection between us? Have any other girls (Or guys) had this experience?

What Girls Said 1

• yea.idreally think you have anything to worry about.girls usually feel more attached to the guy after sex,especially if its their first time.I'm a pretty reserved girl and I was saving mine for someone I can be sure of someone special.but I ended up losing it to a guy I only went on a few dates with because we got drunk.After that nite,i realized I was starting to have feelings for him and I think part of the reason is cus he took my virginity.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think you have anything to worry about. A girl will always remember her first, you share something with her that no one else ever will.