What should I do?

So, I've made a lot of excuses as to why I don't have a girlfriend to people that have asked, but yet, many people have tried to set me up with individual girls I've never met. I've just gotten my confidence and esteem in order, and it's really a first. However, I've kind of decided to go with one of these offers and see what happens later on, but what am I to do about first date jitters when I do? What can I do to quell being so damn nervous? Or what did you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Being nervous is normal. I would just enjoy the date and look at it as you are both feeling each other out. No need to be soo worried as it will either go well or it won't. What's the worst that could happen? Feelings not being mutual? That's what dating is, a time to allow you to feel one another out.

What Girls Said 1

• I would focus less on the date part and focus more on just going to have fun. You are just there to meet someone new, just try to be as fun as possible.

What Guys Said 2

• drink some alcohol

• The world is your reality.

When your on your date just let everything happen naturally.