Guys and I don't mix and I'm getting pissed?

I have never had a boyfriend and I'm going into college in the fall and I'm just worried that I'll never get an actual boyfriend and it's kind of making me depressed. Is it cuz I'm ugly or too fat or what?

I FORGOT TO SAY: I am 5'5, African American, a little bit athletic but I'm not skinny. Also I have 36D and a butt. If that helps

Most Helpful Guy

• We don't know you, we can't tell. But don't worry though, my actual valid relationship started when I was 20, and I am my girlfriend's first boyfriend and she was 21 by then. If I know the ages correctly, anyways.

What Guys Said 3

• Well considering you say nothing about your personality nor about what you look like gods know. But it could be your attitude, or it could be that you come off as desperate. Then again you are worried about something that will happen when it happens. Live life and enjoy it. You are not failing socially because you dont have a bf, its means you have not met the right person.

• How the hell are we possibly supposed to be able to answer this with what little information you provided?

• Too young for me

What Girls Said 2

• Oh stop complaining! I am an African American girl - 5'1", really athletic, skinny, 34C and nice, but small butt. I do consider myself a very pretty girl but I certainly have never had a real boyfriend. One guy even used me just so he could have a girlfriend and embarrassed me in front of all of my friends. I understand that you are upset but there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. I am sure you are a beautiful individual and the fact that your time has not come yet does not mean anything is wrong with you. High School is brutal and despite there being many girls that get boyfriends in High School, there are also many girls that do not. You can't let that get you down though. Instead of focusing on what you don't have focus on what you do. Be happy with yourself. Be confident about yourself and a boy will come along when you least expect it. 8)

• You'll attract more people in life. Relax and enjoy college. Some college guys are soooooooooo cute!