An "international" dilemma for me?

Okay I just went to France last week and I noticed something...

Guys would come up and flirt with me, even check me out. And I had no problem talking to them either (usually I'm self conscious about talking to guys because I make a fool out of myself)

When I'm in the US it's like guys avoid me like I'm some sort of plague and it's really confusing.

Am I ugly or what? Or is it just me over thinking it? Because over here I feel like a guy repellent.

Most Helpful Guy

• its just culture shock to you. 2 completely different cultures. people in the states are usually how you described.

What Guys Said 5

• You are probably overthinking. Plus you were 'visiting' france, not living there. The situations are not the same.

• French guys are more expressive and french girls are more receptive, you'll find that dating changes with each country.

• Well clearly you are over thinking this but I will make some phone calls to the US embassy in France and see what I could do for you.

• No need. I'm back in the US.

• Isn't that lovely 😂

• I aim to please mam I aim to please

• Guys in the US seem to suffer from poor flirting skills.
    French guys have no problems in that arena. If they like a girl, they will talk to her.

• American men are probably more feminized than French men lol. Though France is worse in other ways.

What Girls Said 0