Do guys like curvy girls or skinny? do they like curvy because of their big butt and boobs or just plain skinny?

i dont get what guys are into at this generation curvy or skinny? tell me your opinion!

• curvy
    50% (2)50% (5)50% (7)Vote
  • skinny
    50% (2)50% (5)50% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|9

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• ill take slim fit, like athletic, toned. that's really nice and it tells me a lot about the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guy's like whatever their inner voice says is pretty. We don't all agree on the same body types and shapes. I usually go for a girl with a cute face and a nice personality that I can relate with. Other guy's want a "lady" who doesn't talk so much and has a butt the size of a door frame.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like bigger / curvy girls. Im not sure why... I am attracted to their over all body shape I guess. I am more of an ass guy over a boob guy. But some bigger or curvy girls dont have an ass or boobs but that doesn't bother me.

I also find bigger / curvy girls to have a personality i am more attracted to.

0|0
    0|0
  • slim conveys a level of fitness that you can't find in curvy women. Plus I'm skinny too and together we can start a fire.

1|0
    0|0
  • Curves are great as long as they are proportional. Like small boobs and huge ass don't do it for me. Small ass and small boobs is ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my females petite, bubble butt.. natrual red hair.. mhmmmmmm so hot @_@ and medium-small boobs.((:

0|0
    0|0
  • I like skinny girls with big boobs and an average size butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're 13!!!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Most girls are neither, so generally speaking both is good. Though I think just skinny is "safer", there are hardly any guys that don't like that at all. While especially big butts polarize more. Some love it, some hate it. Big boobs and butt also take a lot of work when you get older

0|1
    0|0