Girls I need your advice on a situation I've found myself in?

I've been good friends with a girl for quite a long time. I've never really been thought she was that attractive. However recently I haven't spent much time with her amd I've realised I want to be with her. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you really sure you like her that way? Or is it just because you haven't seen her in a while? Because if you don't really think this through, chances are that you guys will never have the same relationship you used to and there will be no going back. Start talking to her again and see whether you really are attracted to her or not.

What Girls Said 6

• Good relationships usually spring from good friendships. You should definitely tell her! I was in love with my best guy friend, but I don't know if he feels the same way. He was confident and I felt like if he really liked me, he would have told me. Now I have a boyfriend, and my friend confessed his love for me. Sometimes I think "what if" but I know its just a part of the past. If you tell her and she feels the same way, great. If not, things shouldn't get awkward or change if the friendship is true.

• What attracts you to her... Is it her personality? Her figure? Her voice? Her sense of humor? Forbidden fruit? Her age? If its 2, 5, or 6 your not in love. But if it's 1,3, or 4 you see the real her and love her for what she is. Just reveal your love slowly, like verbal or pysical cues, or hinting "I'm free on Saturday *wink*" or "Are you busy on Thursday?" is a good place to start. Tell her something true about her ( not just a lame, split second lie like "You look great!") instead say "I like your sense of _______" or your _______ looks great today.(!)" Call her, text her, and just show her THE REAL SIDE OF YOU!!

• Ask her out!!!

• Well, if you like her like in a crush way then invite her to do something with you that you know she loves doing! Or something that could make her think she looks bad (if she's super confident) and just say "___, you look so cute when you do that" or something along those lines then if she likes you back, continue, but if she shows a negative reaction then just tell her that she is cute doing that in a funny way. Good luck! (:

• Attraction is very important in the start of a relationship. If you don't find her attractive it's not going to work

• You should connect with her again, and eventually tell her how you feel and see if she feels the same way!

What Guys Said 2

• spend some more time with her and see how you're feelings/emotions develop.

• You tell her how you feel - and then ask her out.