Is his reply good or bad? I can't read it?

So I texted my guy friend who I kinda have a thing with 'fancy taking me to Italy so I can eat nice Italian food and drink expensive Italian wine? And get as pissed as possible?' His respone 'just seen this... Umm... I will have to look into this.'

Is it good or bad? I can't get the gist of it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its quite ambiguous, but I'd say it slightly leans towards 'bad'. I mean... he may have felt that what you said was a bit 'over the top' (although its not), but there's no need to push the panic button so soon. In any case, these were just harmless text messages. Shouldn't be a big deal for you or him.

• He knows it's only banter & I'm joking around which is why I can't read his answer as his normal response would be 'yeah okay when we going' or 'ahaa in your dreams.' Which is why his reply has threw me?

What Guys Said 1

• He is either actually looking into it or letting you down easy.

• Thing is he knows I was only joking, it's a usual banter between us which is why I'm not getting his serious answer? I wouldn't actually expect him to take me to Italy! Ahaa

• Ahaa I would hope so, considering he's jokingly asked me to Marry him and we talked about weddings and relationship goals

• Talk about it so much it might have become engraved in his mind, next thing you know "pack your bags honey!"

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe he was having a bad day and couldn't think of a witty reply

• Sounds like a playful... mayyyyybeeeee

• It just didn't seem all that playfull and more serious which I don't get as we always joke about going travelling lool and even as far as marriage!! Which is why his response had threw me

• Playful as in "I will look into this" as in "know what? I just might"

• Yeah maybe!

• He might actually be considering taking you